Grinchothy HelLIAR

okay, so if you believe Timothy's story then you are a cuck and you are dumb. How can you ignore the facts?? You are just gonna side with the victim because you have soooo much sympathy for "rape victims" that you are just gonna throw away your merch and burn it, like, sweetie, just give em to me instead, retard. 

Timothy has too many flaws in her story. She literally changed her story multiple times. It literally went from "we were high and she started touching me" to "we were playing this game and Melanie wanted to elevate it". The thing is, that valentine kit is for you to play with your lover, and you needed consent to play it. So don't twist a story, Timothot.

 So don't twist a story, Timothot

Timothy got caught in her own lies. This picture was leaked before, I don't think Timothy has shared it anywhere or anything. So, I'm pretty skeptical about it. 

She first claimed that the "assault" happened in June 25 of 2015. Later she changed it, and she said "oH iT MUsT'Ve bEeN 2016 lOl xD gg" stfu Timothy.

Instead of choosing the date on the picture of Melanie with handcuffs, she chose the date of this picture, what a stupid hoe

Instead of choosing the date on the picture of Melanie with handcuffs, she chose the date of this picture, what a stupid hoe. She's dumb asl, that's why I am skeptical if that picture is even her's or if she even played any valentine game with Melanie, and she just twisted the whole story. Melanie claims it is all consensual. Timothy was dumb enough to choose the date of this picture. What a moron. 

Timothy also says that sex is something she is uncomfortable talking about. Yet she makes a page saying "sex is normal", and she dresses like a thot, like sweetie, shut the hell up. At this point it is ridiculous to believe you. Slut. and I can slut shame all I want, yes get it, its your body, but don't put it all up in our faces, I can see all yo body fat. 

Now don't you argue with me, or imma kick your butt.