I am not a "Rape apologist"

What the hell is a rape apologist anyway? oh let me search it up and I will come back.

Rape apologist- 1. A person who defends acts of rape, usually by claiming that rape is not a serious crime or that people do not need to give consent to smash.

Melanie Martine is NOT a rapist, and only smart people know that. Only people with mental retardation believe that Melanie is a rapist.

1. I do not defend acts of rape, and I KNOW Melanie is not a rapist.

2. Rape is a serious crime and it shouldn't be taken lightly. Timothy is using rape for attention and she is demeaning people who actually have been raped. She could've just sued Melanie or something, but no, because coming out online is the right thing. No shut up. Plus, she doesn't remember the dates, but she still told her story in detail. How pathetic. Why would anyone tell their story like that if it traumatized her? Who is comfortable enough to tell their story in so much detail?? Yeah, only Timothy because she is a pathetic loser and liar who only wants attention.

Just because there is only two percent of false accusations on rape doesnt mean that Timothy is telling the truth.

Dear Timothy, go sit in the middle of the road and let a car run over you.