Six

A/N-I don't own any of the pictures I use. This is a good version of Asuka.

~Asuka's P.O.V.~

  "My dragon arm is not so easy to control. It's been begging me to use it," Kija explained. Then started to go all out on the bandits. Hak was stunned at his strength. In a good way. He smirked.
"That nasty look on your face doesn't suit you. You're going a bit overboard," He commented.
"Well then. Should I follow the princess orders and protect you as well, Hak?"
"Don't be stupid. I can handle all of these idiots on my own." Then unclothed his spear and stated to attack.
"Who are these people?! Their monsters!" I rolled my eyes.
"How rude. The only ones that aren't human are Red-Eyes and White snake," Hak commented. Both Kija and I did a swipe at him.
"What the hell? Just WHO were you two aiming at?"
"Next time you call me or even Lady Asuka by a foul name, I vow to slash your throat," Kija explained.
"Don't worry about that. It's my 'hobby'."
"Thanks Kija," I told him smiling. He smiled sweetly back. Then we went back to some ass kicking. Later all of them were on the ground. Except for two. One had a dagger out and was about to lash out at me until an arrow hit him. I looked back to see who shot it. It was Princess Yona.
Nice one! then I see the second one behind her and Yoon. I was about to go get him but two in particular "Monsters" got to her.
Good grief! After the last one were down Kija and Hak started to fight on how many they got. I mean come on. Who gives a damn. Then Kija went down on one knee holding his arm. I walked over to him to help.
"Looks like you overdid it baka," I told him.
"I'm sorry."
"That was one hell of a fight. You two really are something. especially you Red-Eyes." I felt a vain pop in my head. "You and I....should...spar...." them he collapsed. All of us ran over to him.
"Is he dead?" Kija asked. And with that Her Highness hit him on the head.
"No he's not!" she replied. I took a look at that wound he had in his torso area. He reopened it. Just great.
"He fought like that even though he had that kind of injury? This guy's a monster," Kija commented.
"You're one to talk," Yoon said. I laughed a little.
"Hey Kija? Can you give us any specific area Seiryuu is?" I asked. I didn't know why, but I was very happy that Seiryuu is the closest.
"I can't say exactly. But never fear! I shall lead the way." And Kija started to walk.
"'Have no fear'?! Why should we trust someone that's never been outside?!" Yoon burst.
"I may have never been outside before, but my village has given me plenty of-AH!!" Kija fell into a small pit of bugs. And boy, was he scared!
"W-w-what are these things?! They're nasty! So gross!" Then I saw a small centipede crawl on his shoe. "No, no, NO! Please get off of me!" And I couldn't resist they chance to scare him even more. I picked up a small caterpillar and dropped it on Kija nose. Let me tell you one thing, I never knew that a boy dragon warrior could scream like a girl. I was laughing so hard I had to hold my stomach so it wouldn't burst.
"Really Asuka? And how about you follow us instead okay Kija?" Yoon said, obviously annoyed bit I didn't care. Then I saw that the sun was starting to go down and remembered Hak.
"Yoon why don't you get Kija out of there. I'll get Hak and Princess Yona." Yoon nodded. When I went over to the two, Yona was pulling Haks hair. I guess she wanted to move him.
"Princess Yona! Don't do that! You're going to pull all his hair out!" I ran over to them. "Hey Kija! Could you come over here and get Hak? We need to find shelter." I yelled.
"Lady Asuka, do you happen to know a village around here?" He asked.
'Nope! We're sleeping outside," I responded.
"What?"

~Later. Yoons P.O.V.~
"Umm...What is this? This isn't a meal! Your Highness how could you eat such a thing?" Kija complained. And he's really starting to get on my nerves.
"This is dinner. Edible weeds. Now stop being a baby and eat," I replied.
"Eat it Kija. It's better than Hak's food that for sure." Princess Yona said, rather gloomy.
That was a praise? I couldn't help myself from smiling. Then I needed to give this to Asuka.
"Hey Asuka here's-" I looked over and I see nothing. "Asuka!" Then I heard a groan of annoyance. I look up to find Asuka sleeping in a tree.
Might as well leave her alone. Her one day of the month is coming up soon. After a little chat about Seiryuu we narrowed it down to three places, which is a good thing. We're lucky to have the Lighting Beast or we would of run into fire clan territory.
"Welp. It's settled. We'll start our search tomorrow. Good night. Sleep tight. And all that other junk."
"Good ni-wait. WHAT! WE'RE SPEELING OUTSIDE?!" Kija yelled.
"Good night guys. Good night Asuka," I herd the princess say.
"Wait!"
"Just shut up and go to sleep White Snake!" Hak stated.
~Asuka's P.O.V.~
I couldn't tell if I'm having a nightmare or not. My head's spinning. I was in that dark spot again. I tried some slow breaths to calm down a bit, but no luck. I keep hearing his soft, yet worried voice. Who is he?
Burūfenikkusu! Don't leave me this time! Promise you won't!
I won't. But you need to tell me, who are you? What's your name? I need to know.
I looked around to find him. And where are you?
I'm here. Right behind you.
He sounded like he was relieved. I looked behind me to see that same man from before. Blue robe with some fur and a mask. I was calm now that I saw him.
What's your name? Why are you wearing that mask? I asked. He just stared at me. Like I was someone he's been looking for. He reached his hand out and gently messed with a strand of my blue hair.
Head to the mountains. Near the boarder. You should be able to fine me. All I could do was nod.
Alright. I was about to say something else when I heard his voice.
Don't you ever think that you could escape from me girl! I will find you! I turned around to see nothing.
Don't you ever lay your filthy hands on her! I will protect her with my life! Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me in an embrace. My cheeks stared to heat up a little when I felt his breath on my ear.
Don't forget. Then I woke up. I jerked up breathing really heavily. Them I put my hand on my mark which was burning.
"The hell?" I sighed. And looked to the direction of the mountains.
I'll find you. Don't you worry.