Amino Drama OWO

A few days ago,  I was on BFB Amino, right? And I see this chat for voice acting for someone's object show. I think that I would make a pretty good voice actor, so I click on it  and join the chat. So, I do my audition and send it to the chat. The person that was running the chat and looking for voice actors (Who we're gonna calk Noice for security reasons) says that she really likes it. So I'm pretty excited cause I'm thinking "HOLY SHIZZLE, I MIGHT ACTUALLY GET THE PART!" Our conversation ended off there. 

   A few minutes ago, I'm back on BFB amino, and I look in the chat to see what's going on. A few lads our putting there voice auditions. I already knew that they were young kids, so I just sat there and saud, "Hey, they're pretty good for their age ^^" Everything was pretty noice until one lad shows up. They give in their audition for the same character that I was auditioning for. I was like, "Oh, I see I have some competition!", so I got excited. I click on the voice thing and listen to it. 

    IT WAS MY AUDITION! AND THEY DID WAS EDIT IT! I went back and listened to my audition, and I realized that it was my audition but with a slightly lower pitch and the words jumbled around to make it look like they did it. They put a big upsetti in the my spaghetti, so I just jumped in and type "o k". As soon as I type the chat goes silent. I say " Oops, I killed the chat" and "Sorry, go on with what you were doing". Right after that, the same person that stole my audition has the the nerve to say "I liked your audition!" I'm trying to be a nice person so I say "Oof, thanks ^^" They said your welcome, etc., etc., and it ended there. 

  I'm just gonna let it slide, but I wanted to rant about it, cause I'm a bit upsetti. Oof.