Chapter 1

Maddison POV

My life couldn't be any happier as I spent my day with my favourite girls. We've been friends since forever. We're inseparable. People will always mistaken us as a lesbian but again, we didn't care at all.

I had dark hair and brown eyes. I had a few tattoos but they're hidden. Unless I wear a bikini or a off shoulder top or a crop top. I'm not really qualified as a bad girl but I could be a total bitch if you get on my back side. I also can be such an Angel if you get on my good side.

I'm the only child in my family. So my parents tend to get really over protective over me but I still love them anyway.

My girls. Lilian, Hailey, Alli and Kathryn. Lilian known ad Lily is a blonde and had beautiful blue eyes. She's a total girly. She love dresses and skirts. Hailey is a beautiful brunette with green eyes. She love shopping and she's the most fashionably compared to all of us. Alli is a platinum blonde with green eyes. She had a few piercing and had a very sexy figure. Kathryn is a redhead with hazel eyes. She had few tattoos and lot of piercing. Her looks can scare you off sometime but she is really sweet with us. Alli and Kathryn is quite a bad girls.

We've been spending our summer in NYC that we don't really want to go back in LA. Lily and Hailey is out shopping while Kathryn, Alli and I enjoying the beach.

"Can't believe we will be senior and school is starting so soon." Alli said voicing our thoughts.

"I know right, I hate Mrs Burks. She always get on my nerves." Kathryn grumbled. I laugh, "You guys. Stop thinking about school and enjoy this moment."

Both of them agreed so we sit there, no more like tanning. Few minutes later, we heard our girly girl squealing. "You went tanning without us?" Lily asked, faking angry.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up and lay down here beside me." I told her firmly. She smile and make her way here with Hailey in tow.

---------

"I miss NYC already!" Lily announced. Kathryn rolled her eyes, "You'll survive Lily." she said. We walk through the airport looking for our parents. We will part our way from there. I squeal when I saw my parents waving at me. I ran up to them and hug them tightly.

"I miss you so much." I said.

"We miss you too." mum answered.

I pull away and shouted a bye to my friend before following mum and dad outside. Mum is a blonde with brown eyes. I inherited her eyes and dad's dark hair. Though, I always love his eyes. Dark brown. You could tell I love dark colours. It seems mysterious.

The drive back to my house, only took an hour. I went straight to my rooms and collapsed on my bed. The house isn't fancy or anything. Its warm and cozy just for the three of us. My room is painted in black and red. Like I said, I love dark colours.

"Honey, did you prepared your school stuff yet?" mum called out.

I groaned, "Yeah mum. I'm getting on it now."

I sigh as I got up and unpack my stuff. The girls and I had done some school shopping when we're at NYC. That's why we got home just the day before school reopen. I grabbed my old backpack and stuff my notebooks and pencil case in it. My backpack is still okay so I don't see why I should get a new one. Its black leather with gold studded. I guess I should start unpacking my clothes now.

The next morning, mum had a hard time waking me up. I'm not a morning a person and I hate waking up.

"Maddi! Wake up! You're gonna be late for school!" mum yelled as she throw the blanket off me.