⊀18⊁

We three slowly walk down the street to my house.I feel myself heated up when Chenle takes my hand and grins at me.Shortly after I feel how Jisung takes my other hand and shoots Chenle another death glare.

I try to wriggle my hands out of their grips but they don't spend any attention to me because they are both focused on winning a glaring fight against the other.

I decide to just let it slide and continue going on the direction of my home.We pass by the old building paired with ancient street lights which fill the air with a nice and relaxing feeling.

"Can you guys let me go now?",I say bluntly when we arrive in front of my apartment and both of them doesn't seem like the competition is finished yet.Both look at me in embarrassment before they let go of my hands.

I turn around without another word,unlock the door and leave the both boys outside.I don't even know why it happened but the moment I close the door I feel my cheeks starting to burn before I run up to my room and finally go to sleep.

Jisung PoV
Glaring at Chenle one more time I turn around and start walking back to our dorm.

"HEY!I saved you ok!Do you know what Johnny would have done to you if you would have done what you said?!And don't get me started about our manager!"

"Chenle you don't understand!I have to tell her!I can't hold my feelings in forever!I don't care about what the other think."

"Well you should!If you think like this I'm sorry but you have no other way than talking to Johnny about it.If you can't even convince him,you won't manage to tell manager hyung."

"..."

An awkward silent is laying over us.I don't dare to speak up.I don't dare to move.I just stare back at the man in front of me who's nice face now looked full with anger and disappointment.

"J-Johnny I can explain t-this!",says now Chenle next to me.I look at him and then back at Johnny who still looked at me with pure disappointment in his eyes.

Slowly I start walking in his direction.Stopping 2 feet in front of him I save up all my courage and look up in his eyes.

"I'm sorry hyung...but I love Y/N"

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌Writer:Yay!!Finally he realised his feeling for Y/N!But there are still some burdens to take before you two could be a couple

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Writer:
Yay!!Finally he realised his feeling
for Y/N!
But there are still some burdens to take before you two could be a couple.