⊀27⊁

LISTEN TO "WE GO UP"!! I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SONG AND I WILL MISS MARK FOR SURE NEXT YEAR!(>_<)

Attention!This is an official episode where Y/N is telling the story behind her and BRIAN's relationship!
Enjoy( 'Θ' )

Special Announcement:I love my sister AALI more than anyone...THANKS for your attention .

Everything that happened between me and Brian in the past is gonna get told here!

First you should know...I lied to you.
I were in a relationship before.
Yep like a couple...and my boyfriend was no one else than Brian Smid.

Brian and I got to be friends when we were in the first year of middle school.He moved to our city and went to my school.Classic,right?I approached him FIRST.Yep the girl made the first move.Screw all tr cliche about
"The boy have to make the first move Blabla!"

We don't live in the 18th century so please stop talking this shit!Anyways,we were bestfriends but in the last year of middle school,things changed.Brian seemed to start liking me more than friends.

One day he told me about it and stupid naive me wanted to be a good friend and thought:"Maybe he would be happy when we would be couple.Nothing would change anyways,wouldn't it?"

False!After we came together everything changed.Suddenly he showed me affection I couldn't respond.Bit by bit the guilt started eating me up and I continued to feel more miserable everyday.

One day I even vomited a few times because I couldn't take it anymore.I cried because I knew it wouldn't be the same after the break up,but I had to tell him.

So the next day I walked over to his house and asked to talk to him.I told him everything.I hurted him and I know I sucked.However I can't turn time back so now I have to live with the guilt.

Sadly he didn't leave it by the break up.He was obsessed with the thought of me having another boyfriend when I clearly didn't.He started stalking me and following me around.One day I walked home and a guy on the street asked where the nearest coffee shop is and I showed him.

It was already afternoon and I made my way back home.I walked through some smaller streets when I heard steps behind me.Before I could react I felt a hand in my shoulder,turning me around.

What I saw back then still hurts my heart.Brian stood in front of me with the boy I showed the coffee shop to hold by the collar.His eyes were filled with tears while he hold the beaten up boy with one arm and my shoulder with the other.

He started yelling that this was my fault while I tried to somehow get my phone out of my pocket to alarm the ambulance.When I tried to get Brian to lay down the boy because he kept shaking him in his race,I grabbed the boys body.

Before I could get to help him I felt a sharp pain on my cheek while my head turned in the opposite direction.Brian slapped me...We looked at each other in shock while he tried to apologise but the physical pain wasn't what had hurt me.

It was really fact that a person I loved had tried to hurt me on purpose.I stepped back with tears in my eyes.
"monster...MONSTER!",I yelled at him.His only response was a quiet "I love you"before the police and the ambulance arrived.

They helped the boy and brought Brian away.I denied the offer to report him.In school I awkwardly ignored him.I told nobody about the incident,neither did he.The only person knowing about are his parents and my mom.

I don't see him as a bad person,we were bestfriends for long enough,but to hear the words "I love you" made me get goosebumps since then.

But Jisungs was something else.Somehow it made me feel warm and protected.It is nothing like Brian's...because this time,I can respond his feelings truly.

Back in the present

I look down at Jisung while I lean down to his ear.
"You know what?I love you too,Park Jisung."

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌Writer:I'm sorry if this chapter seems a bit rushed

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Writer:
I'm sorry if this chapter seems a bit rushed.♡To Tell their story I would have needed more than one chapter.I could have made a hole book on his own to tell the truth but I didn't want to focus too much on Brian and Y/N's past.

This is still a Jisung FF!)^o^(

I hope you had a great day with NCT Dreams Comeback!♡♡