Akira 1

You woke up to a thud on the roof. "It's probably just another cat or something." You thought to yourself, rolling over. The window slid open and you gasped. You panicked, thinking it was a robber or local creep. You kept still, hoping they would leave you alone. You flinched as you felt a warm hand on your shoulder. "Hey! Hey, wake up!" Akira's voice whispered over your shoulder. "Akira!" You cried, sitting up suddenly, hugging him around his shoulders. He shoved you away roughly. It was unexpected and shocking. His breath was ragged and his movement was dark. "Akira?" You asked allowed, unsure but worried about him. "Please, please I need this." He pleaded. 

You two have had sex before but he was never this animalistic about it. You nodded, lifting your shirt off, then pushing your pants down your legs. His panting became gasps as you exposed your undergarments and more skin. Akira made his move, he gently attacked you, grasping at your breasts and other assets. You moaned softly at his touch, and he buried his face in your neck, gently licking and biting. He was normally much more polite about the process and gentle but you could tell that your lover was holding back. 

Eventually, you felt his hands travel down your body, pulling at your lingerie-eques clothes. The bra and panties came off, and the real animal came out. "Fuck!" Akira gasped, hissing as he looked upon your bare skin. He roughly tossed you onto the bed. You could feel his fingernails tracing down your hips and legs. He was not known to work you with his fingers but you expected nothing less when he took position between your legs. 

You pressed your hips up against his legs. Akira didn't even bother to take his pants off, he only unbuckled his jeans and brought his member out. He didn't hesitate to press his firm member into your opening. You bit your lip, trying to keep yourself under control. Akira hissed as he thrusted into you without warning. You let out a whimper of surprise and he continued to pump into you. He was never this rough, you were mildly concerned for his well-being. It was only when you felt his hand intertwine with yours that you knew your loving Akira was still in there somewhere. 

You moaned softly for him, feeling pleasure yourself as he just breathed and hissed. You could feel the knot in your stomach getting tighter as you came close to climax. Akira was getting rougher and sloppier, not uttering a word as he continued to fill you. You hit your high and Akira's sloppiness finally signaled him cumming. He didn't pull out or wear a condom as usual but at this point you weren't too worried about it. Akira collapsed next to you. He began to control his breathing and eventually muttered your name before rolling over and holding you. He began asking if you were okay and you knew that Akira was back to his normal self.