HOW TO REQUEST?!

Please read the original first chapter. I have found a lot of people commenting rather than actually messaging me on what they would like to see happen. 

These one-shots will not be dedicated to anyone and names will not be used.

Rules:

Rape, assault, abuse or any other violent sexual encounters will not be here. If you want to request something, message me privately about what you would like to happen. I will not be dedicating chapters to people but I will message you when your request has been done.

How to request:

There are many ways to request. 

The main way to get to see what you want is to PRIVATELY MESSAGE ME. PM me what you want to see happen. (example: "Hi, I wanted to submit a request. I would like to see (Character) x (character). Could the setting be (setting)? I would like to see (kinks x,y and z) in the scene." This is the preferred method. 

Any commented requests will not take priority. I will do those as I feel the need or want, not when they are requested (the reason being that I often do not get notified of comments). 

Any requests that are either just one worded (In comment or in pm) may be ignored. 

I am sorry to post this and if I sound pissy but unfortunately most requests I've been sent lately are commented and too short or pmed and it's hard to tell what someone wants when they don't answer back.