Anyone Here? Nevermind

[Nathans POV]

I opened my eyes to another...chaotic morning. Uh, did I just hear Nova screaming bloody murder? And if so, what was she screaming about? Gah...it probably wasn't my buisnees. But just in case it was important, I should go check anyways. I slowly sat up, (I have anemia and if I get up quickly I get extremely dizzy) knowing what would happen if I sat up quickly. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, as what anyone would do when they first wake up. I then pull off the covers from my legs, to reveal that I have a couple of bruises from last night. God, did I really fall that far from that building? Well, at least the person I saved is okay. Ehm, off the topic, I gently turn the doorknob of my room door. I pull the door torwards me as it opened. I slowly walk out, now feeling the silence that roamed the house. I boldly decided to yell my heros name. "Dad..!!?". No response from my father. I started to call the names of everyone in the household. No one called back to me. I suddenly feel the worry I feel inside grow in my heart as my chest grew heavy. I gulp in fear, afraid of the fact that something terrible happened to everyone. I quietly walk down the stairs, looking around for anyone. I saw, of course, no one. I then hear something fall to the ground. My body jumps as a response to the sound and my heart flew out of my chest. I jerk my head to my right, seeing nothing and no one. I then jerk it to my left, seeing a figure on the floor. My eyes widen in extreme fear as I started to shake in major anxiety. "H-Hel-llo....?!" I courageously yelled to the...person? I assume it was a person. I saw, what I believe was it's head, turn to my direction. I back up as a reaction to the action that it presented before me. "U-Ummm....a-are you...ok-kay...!?". It started to crawl towards me. I was stiff, unaware that I was paralyzed at the moment. Couldn't move, couldn't speak, I couldn't even breathe properly. The only thing I can do was stare bravely at whatever was coming at me. It came into the light, revealing its true form. My moms dog! It scared the living daylight out of me!! "UGH! HOPPER!! YOU SCARED ME!!". I noticed the terrible deed I just played to him and I sigh in dissatisfaction. "I'm sorry for yelling, Hopper. You just scared me boy". I gently ruffle his fur and I look out the window, seeing everyone outside. Safe and happy, just how I like- no- loved it. I smile gently. "Thank god.."

[END OF CHAPTER ONE]