Who's Keeping Us Out?!

[Noah's POV]

I was outside with my family (except for my sister, Nova, who was asleep since she is pregnant) having a dumb discussion over "Which is better, lifetime supply of gold or silver?" Yeah, my family discusses the..oddest, of things. But, at the end of the day, I love them. Anyways, mom and Aunt Rammy were on Team Gold and Aunt Rally and Aunt Raq were on Team Silver. To me, I would choose....none. I can honestly care less. I was just outside to chill with the family, as requested numerous times by my mom. Dad was just staring blankly at everyone. I would do the same, but I'm not much of a "starer". I decided to speak up. I haven't spoken ever since I woke up. "If I may know, why does it matter which is better? It's not like it's gonna influence us at the moment." Of course, Aunt Raq had to get technical and say, "Well it did back then, chances are that it may happen again! It's better early than late, Noah." I roll my eyes in annoyance, going quiet once again. All of a sudden, the argument was interrupted by a loud yell that was coming from inside the house. It sounded like...Nova...!? Is she okay..!? Everyone heard the yell and turned to the house. Of course, mom was the first one to take action and ran to the door. She tried to open it, but the door was stuck like glue. She tried to kick it down but, again, didn't budge open. Aunt Rammy tried teleporting in the house, but she just teleported back outside, with no chance of teleporting inside. We threw rocks at the window, but they weren't breaking or shattering, not even a crack or a scratch!! -"What the bloody hell is going on...!?"- I thought. Then suddenly, I remembered that...oh god no..."NATHAN'S STILL INSIDE!!!!!" Everyone turned to me with widened eyes. They're expressions are the same ones that you'd find in horror movies. As if we just saw murder right before our eyes! Everyone starts to find any possible way to get inside the house. Powers weren't working, so that was marked off the list. Nothing's breaking open, even the walls! It was like someone is trying to keep us out the house. We were all panicking on the inside, except for Aunt Rally. Ohoho no, she let it all out. How you may ask? By running around in circles yelling, "GAAAAH WE'RE TRAPPED!!! NATHAN'S TRAPPED!!! NOVA'S TRAPPED!!! MY FEELINGS ARE TRAPPED!!! FJSJSJDJEIDHDHWBWHDBEBWIJDJWOSICJ!!!" She was literally yelling out random sounds. It was weird, but I understand why she did it. I was panicking myself.

* * * *

****TIMESKIP****

* * * *

***45 Minutes Later***

Still no luck on getting inside. We were running out of ideas....running out of strength, and most importantly.....running..out of time. God knows what could've happened to Nathan or Nova. All we can do is pray that they're safe. Oh god....Nova's unborn baby...dear lord please protect them both. I decided to turn to the window, revealing Nova standing in the living room. My panicking state went away as I took a breathe of relief. "Thank God, she's okay...".

[END OF CHAPTER TWO]