Just A Little Bit of Me.

This is Elliott above 🔝

              Mason's POV:
As I get into JD's car I sit back relax and let out the biggest sigh I think I ever have before.

"So how was the date?" JD said with the biggest smirk on his face I've ever seen on his face.

    "Shut the hell up and drive." I said clearly embarrassed about the whole situation.

    "Okay, Okay. Geez... you don't have to be an ass." He said rolling his eyes as we drove back to the house.

      "You seriously have to tell me! Hi dad!" JD yelled then screamed to his dad and my sorta dad. (It's a long story.)

    "I'll tell you when we go to your room. Hi Jonathan." I say and we walk to JD's room and Jonathan waves to us. As we make it into the room I flop face first on his bed.

     "Something tells me you aren't in a good mood." "Shut the hell you idiot."

   "So what happened?" Then I explain to him that nothing went wrong but of course me being me think I embarrassed myself and I may have found my new crush.

    "That seems amazing why do you seem so upset?!" He said patting my back.

    "Because he's the QUARTERBACK!! I'm the PITCHER!!!! Did you not listen?! Dear lord! This is why I don't ask for your help ever!!" I say and he giggles.

"Whatever you still love me" He said. "Yeah, yeah whatever." I say and I laugh as I pull him into a hug.

             (An hour later)
Now that I'm in my own room I pull out my journal and start to write.

         Dear Journal,

Hey so my date when well with Christian. He is the sweetest guy ever. Especially since he's the quarterback on out football team. At Haleview the baseball and football team are a HUGE rivalry ever since we both have plays to Haleview's biggest rivals.

    The Daniel Prep Panthers. Yeah let's just go with after that game... there wasn't one player without a black eye.

    I just you deserve an explanation on why I live with JD and his dad and not my parents.

     Let's go with both of my parents didn't believe in me dating a guy. They caught me one time kissing a boy and well.... you can vision the rest.

      (Flashback 5 1/2 years ago)

   "Hi" Mason said looking into the eyes of his first ever boyfriend since.. well ever!!! 

     He had bright blond hair and baby blue eyes that could be mistaken for the Pacific Ocean. And his name just rolled off his tongue.

                   Elliott.

  "My parents aren't going to be home till late." Mason says as Elliott kisses him and they snuggled on the bed shirtless and crashed as they turned on Spider-Man.

           "WHAT THE HELL?!" He hears and then sees his mother Diana and father Greg stating him and the boy in bed down.

      "Why are you in bed with another boy?! It's it April Fools already son?!" His father screamed pulling him out of the bed as Elliott woke up.

      "Get out of our house our son doesn't need bad influences in his life!" His mother yells as the boy grabs his Nike shirt, high tops and cell phone and runs out.

     "Dad please listen to me I'm sorry it's nothing really it is!" He screams as his dad guides him down the stairs.

             "Get out." "Dad plea-."

     "I SAID GET OUT OF MY GODDAMN HOUSE!" And he ran. Straight to the only person who would understand.

                      JD.

   "Hey you aren't supposed to- hey why are you shirtless and crying what's wrong?" He said and I fell into him.

       "They f-found out. They k-kicked me out. I-I ya-have no one." He cried and JD shushed him and brought him to his mother Laura and explain. She said he was always welcome in her home and he was thankful for that.

      And I haven't went back since. They adopted me 2 years ago. But I kept my last name don't need it to be super duper obvious. I haven't seen Elliott since either. Found out he moved to Manhattan with his grandparents.

     Well before I ball my eyes out I'm going to quit while I'm ahead. 

         Love and always yours,
Mason💛

I closed my journal and thought about it. I can't believe I still actually live with JD. I still can't believe his mom died. The LAURA! And I can't believe I'm about to go out with the Quarterback. What did I get myself into???

I know I know hate me all you want. But seriously trying to find time for myself anymore is hard. High school is actually death. I seriously hate it. What is you think of Mason's backstory. I tried to keep it appropriate for #PenYourPride! I love all of you and I'll write another chapter soon I swear!!!!!

             XOXO~Sarah🤓♥️💯