Chapter 6~Some say

I fall to the floor as the huge wolf attacks the men. Jagger is stunned just like me. This wolf is as big Ares at least which doesn't make sense. Where is Stark? I am pulled up by my hair and I scream.

"Make another move you dirty mutt and I'll kill her." The vampire says. The wolf shifts back into a boy. A very familiar boy. Stark.

"Let her go you dead-"

"Uh hu." He says and digs a hand in my shoulder.

"Stop." Stark says and steps to us as he moves my hair back off my shoulder.

"On bite won't hurt." He whispers and bites my neck.

"Ares!" I scream and the door flies open and I feel skin tear on my shoulder and I fall to the ground. This is why I need my wolf.

"You stupid vampire." Ares growls as Stark pulls me up.

"Hello Erin." The vampire says and smiles.

"Don't talk to her." Ares says and slams the vampires head in the wall. I turn around in Stark's arms and cry.

"Cooper will be so glade you're alive..."The vampire says and I hear a his head hit the wall again. Stark wraps his arms around me and I feel the vampire bite burn.

"Shut up!" Ares yells.

"He misses you. He doesn't care you're a werewolf or were a werewolf." The vampire says and laughs.

"Be quiet!" Ares yells and I heard the thump of the vampires head.

"He has been looking for you Erin and now we have the hunters with us." He says.

"I'm taking you to the Alpha. Stark get her home." Ares says.

"She isn't healing." Jagger says and then the pain starts.

"New defense system. Wolfsbane on the fangs." The vampire laughs.

"You idiot she is still a werewolf!" Ares yells.

"I should have thought about th-"

"Jagger hold him please." Ares says and I know what he is doing.

"No." I whisper.

"Come on Erin." Ares says and bites his wrist and shoves it in my mouth. I drink the familiar substance as Stark holds me up. I pull away and see the vampire watching us with a smile.

"Carry her to the car she won't talk for a while." Ares commands.

"Okay." Stark says and picks me up bridal style.

He walks to the car with Jagger behind us. Casey and the rest are there but I turn my head and hide in Stark's arms. I thought his wolf was smaller than that.

He must not be telling me something. Wolves are never that big unless they are Alkemore. Is Stark part Alkemore?

"Jagger you drive." He says and gets in the back seat still holding on to me. Casey and Morgan are back here with us so I hide my face more.

"Is she okay?" Casey asks. What will happen now? This is the fourth time.

"I don't know." He says and I wrap my arms around him.

"Well right now I wouldn't try to leave her." Casey says and I close my eyes.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because she might have a breakdown like last time." She says.

"I think she fell asleep." Stark says and I hear Jagger say a few unpleasant words.

"Good she needs it. Ares said she didn't sleep last night." Casey says.