Chapter 1

My mind shut off for a few seconds which caused me to lose consciousness. As soon as i opened my eyes, all i could see was darkness. i tried to sense my way out with my hands and that's when i pushed what felt like a metallic door . As my eyes adjusted to the place's brightness, i stepped out of the locker i was in and started looking around the place ... It felt strongly similar to the classroom where Kaede and Shuichi were but wasn't quite the same; there was a monitor and the floor was covered in grass. There was no doubt about it, i was certainly in the danganronpa v3 universe but how did i end up here? i kept asking myself.
As soon as i stepped out of the classroom, someone shouted "Run!!", it was Kaede who was running away from one of the exisals along with Shuichi, i did what i was told and started running as fast as i could. Since this is when we first meet the exisals, the others must be at the gym. I thought to myself. "I know how to get rid of them, Follow me!" I told Kaede and Shuichi leading the way to the Gym. Since i had played the game, i already knew what would happen and where everyone would be and so we opened the door of the gym and got to meet fourteen other teenagers around our age, it was exactly like in the game.
but it seemed like they didn't get their first memory yet, they still weren't exposed to the first flashback light. what am i gonna do? What if Monokuma finds out i'm an intruder and kills me. This is too dangerous, i needn't tell anyone about what i know will happen, but still, maybe i could stop any killing from happening... i kept thinking about a way to blend in perfectly with the other students. Will i get a talent as well? Will i get to become an ultimate and take part in the killing game? Will i be able to survive and save everyone?
Angie: Eh someone else got here-!
Kaito: Were you guys chased by that monster too?
Ryoma: who... What are those things? What do they want to do with us?
Kokichi: Should i go check things out?
Kaede: U-um excuse me! Who are you guys? What is this place?
Rantaro: well, that's seventeen people.
Kaede: hm?
Rantaro: seventeen of us... and everybody's a high school student. What does this mean? ... Ah, you just asked who we were, didn't you? My name is Amami Rantaro. But... Will you be content with just that?
Kaito: Well, what about seventeen students? Are we expecting any more?
Rantaro: This is probably it, if my predictions ​are correct, anyway.

Suddenly, an unannounced voice echoed throughout the gymnasium. It's definitely the Monokubs, i should act surprised and scared.
Monokid: ​HEEEEELLLL YEAH! SOOORRY to keep you waiting!
Everyone started screaming and panicking. If i remember correctly the monokubs should come out of the exisals in a few seconds. I thought to myself.

Monotaro: We just got off the Exisals!
​So we’re not scary anymore, right?
Monophanie: The despair of being chased was much scarier.
Monokid: I’m the hell that will bring these people to hell that came from hell acting like hell!
Monosuke: Ey, Monokid, stop saying hell so much. You’re going to wear out its meaning.
Kaito: What’s going on with these teddy bears? Why are they moving?
Tsumugi: Who knows?
I shouldn't uncover the mastermind's identity or else i'll definitely get killed but this gives me a pretty good idea of who to trust. I thought to myself.
Rantaro: But, what is your plan? Whose job is this? Why are you doing this ridiculous copycat routine-
Monokid: Aw, shut THE HELL up! Your reactions are wayyyy too predictable! So
BO-RING!
Monotaro: Huh, If I look closely, you guys are pretty normal, aren’t you?
Monosuke: Have they remembered yet? Their first memory, that is.
Monotaro: We should’ve wiped their memories before they woke up.
Monokid: HEY, WHO’RE YOU GUYS?
Kirumi: Who are we…? What kind of question is that?
Monosuke: You guys are all supposed to have some sort of amazing talent​.
Kaede: I don’t have that. Well… I do have a hobby that I’m pretty good at, but it’s not an amazing talent​.
Shuichi: Me as well, I don’t have anything of that sort.
Kaito: Same here.
Monokid: JUST as I thought! You guys haven’t gotten your first memory​ yet!
"What are you talking about?" i asked
Monosuke: you all forgot your talents and became normal high school students!
Kaede: Forgot our talents?
Monotaro: Due to the SHSL Hunt, you all forgot your memories and became different people. First, we have to make you guys remember your true selves​!
We’ll unseal your talents​!
Monosuke: We’re going to take out ALL of that BLANDNESS from you guys!
... Huh? Me too? Why did i get a new outfit? Weird...
"What just happened…?" i asked, a little dizzy.
Monophanie: ♥ Perfect! Now you guys look just like Super High Schoolers​! Super-duper! ♥
Kaede: What do you mean, ‘Super High Schoolers​’?
Monotaro: Well, now that you got back your talents, it’s high time for your memories !
Monokid: HELL YEAH! GET FUCKIN’ HYPED FOR THOSE MEMORIES!
AND IT’S FINALLY TIME TO UNLEASH THE KILLING GAME​!
Shit, what did i get myself into?
Monosuke: Get ready for the ‘flashback Light​’! Using this light, we’ll finally get started.
Monophanie: ​Time for a wonderful story ​to begin!
.
..
...
.... Darkness again. I gently pushed the metallic door and left the locker i was in once again, i had a strange feeling of deja vu... A locker aga- wait i remember... I remember everything... hm, so in this world, I'm the ultimate comic book artist? Sounds pretty useless in this kind of situation but still great.
The monokubs: Rise and shine, Ursine !
Monotaro: Awake yet?
i let out a gasp, i didn't think they would show up like they did for kaede and shuichi.
"Who are you? Where am i?" I tried to sound as confused and convincing as possible.
Monotaro: we'll happily clear everything up! ​This is the “Gifted Inmates Academy​”!
"hm, gifted inmates academy?"
Monophanie: we built this school only for you seventeen kids.
"Hm so there are sixteen others..."
Monotaro: yup! Sixteen other high school level talented students like you!
Monokid: NOW LET'S FUCKIN' BEGIN!!
"Begin?"
Monotaro: You need to start investigating the school, of course!
Monosuke: You need to meet up with the other Super High School Levels! And then we can finally start… That​.
Monokid: THAT’S GOOD! I’m fuckin’ HYPED!
Monokubs: so long! Bearwell!

Hm, I should meet up with the others. I took out the monopad, which i knew was in my backpack, and opened the map. I then exited the classroom and went to meet Shuichi and Kaede Who were, according to the map, next to Kaede's research lab.