honestly finding one for kacchan was hard

Heres some quotes-;

Izuku
"The pain of failing to save someone that was right there, in our reach, is alot worst than a broken limb or a cracked skull. Believe me."

Katsuki
"Who cares about my shit personality. It just means I'm stronger, and able to take more. You should try it, dumbfuck."
(("SHINĒĒĒĒ" "*ASMR STYLE LEANS IN THE MICROPHONE* Dekuu~"
Izuku: *a w k w a r d  l a u g h t e r*))

Ochako
"It's not because a situation is... well, when your luck isn't on your side, you just gotta smile and pull through! Like... uhm... Imagine what your favourite hero would do in that situation!"

Tenya
"Don't let your emotions take over. It can lead to disasters and many rules would be broken, along with many injuries."
(I was tempted to write "DONT BREAK RULES KIDS" Ecks DEE)

Shouto
"Acting on your own can sometimes blow back on you... let those around you help."
("I WILL CAPTURE MIDORIYA THE AVATAR AND RESTORE MY HONOUR-")

Yuuga
"It's not because you're different than the rest that you can't shine as brightly, mes amies~☆!"
((Bon! Temps de sortir mes talents en français! Et je vais aussi perdre 95% de mes lecteures a cette partie ci. *commence à tourné, en pitchant des petites paillettes brillantes* Merci les amies~~~☆☆☆☆☆☆))

Tsuyu
"Take the time to lean back, calm down, and enjoy the little things that happen in life."

Toru
"If you were invisible for most of your life, don't worry! Someday, someone special will see you and only you for who you are!!!"