Chapter 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

(I'll be posting the whole thing in one go. Be careful and don't loose track. If there are any problems you find then tell me. As in missing chapters)

I did say I'll post in around a week or so but I was itching to post a new chapter. Besides, the characters I put up slots for are not needed yet. Tell me what you think!

.............................................................

Blue P.O.V

I grab the basket full of potatoes and use all my strength not to fall. Everything was so heavy! " you okay there? " Ink called. I look from behind box. Ink was heading inside with a box herself. " absolutly! I can handle anything!" I exclaim with force. I force myself to walk and managed to drop it over the other boxes. The dress I had on was not making anything better. Wearing a full sleeve with a thin bottom. Not the best plan. "want this?" Ink pulled out a glass of cool water. I eagerly nodded and snatched one. She laughed. I didn't care. I was too busy finishing the glass. " any more boxes?" I ask. "nah. This was only a favour so we dont have to do them all. " I sigh in relief and slump onto a empty box that lay close by. " you doing anything later today?" Ink asked. I nodded. " I need to get some flowers today and also get some food. I ran out of diy for my ribbons. Alot of people want my dolls. And I cant give them naked ones" I giggle. " You know, I heard rumors" Ink intrigued me. I continue to chat with Ink until the workers came to finish our left over work. " what are you doing?" I ask. " I have a few paintings to finish." Ink groaned. We soon parted ways and I headed home. The path was littered with pebbles. I kicked a few aside. A few shops stood beside the road. " Hello there Blue! Here for something?" Seth asked with a grin. " Why else would I be here?" I ask back with a giggle. " What would you like?" " some bread and jam please" I simplify it. I wanted to buy more but my coins thought otherwise. " Here, take these too. For a friend!" Seth handed me a few sweets. I thanked him and continued on my way. The house practically invited me home. I put away the food as fast as possible and bolt for the bed. My dress flew in all direction's when I leaped. Much better than the straw bed I had ages ago. I snuggled into the pillow and was just about to fall asleep but I jolted up. "flowers!" I scream and fall out of bed. " oof-" I groan as I rub my flattened non-existent nose. I stumble into the small room I call my living room and grab my basket before dashing out. The sun was still out. Phew. I head over to the forest that grew behind my house. Its flowers made the best diy. I thankfully found some bright pink and purple tulips. This was enough for plenty dolls. I hum to myself in happiness as I jog my way back. But then, something caught my eye. I set down my basket and head over to what I say. My dress was in the way so I folded it down. It was a red rose. But it was a odd colour. Normal roses had a bright red with a hint of orange around here. But this one was a crimson shade. There wasnt any like it nearby. Without thinking, my hand reached out and was about to pluck it when I pricked myself. I stumbled back in surprise. A small drop of blood formed and was soon followed by more. I put my finger in my mouth to try to stop the bleeding. The flower did look beautiful. The blood finally stopped and I pulled out a small bundle of straw from a pouch I had and wrapped a smaller bundle of it around the rose stem and safely plucked it this time. I placed it in my basket and left for home. I kept watch for another flower like this one but none popped up. " I'll work on the dresses tomorrow" I think aloud. The sun was painting the sky a warm shade of orange, yellow and red. I changed from my normal clothes into a plain thin white dress. The heat was getting to everybody around here. I grab my small bowl I kept in my cabinet, along with a stone. I plop myself down and carefully started to pluck all the petals on the tulips. I didnt touch the other rose. I need to try to make it grow outside first. I placed it in a clay pot I found lying around. The tulips made a wonderful shade of purple and pink. I added more water and continued to grind away at the petals until what remained was diy. I put away all my things and wipe a way a bead of sweat. With the bowl in a safe place and the house silent I leap into bed and let myself sleep this time. Sleep was a wonderful thing.