Chapter One: Nico and the Angsty Zeus Struck Percy Lookalike Bond

AN: okay so I was planning on finishing this earlier, but homework and like for the first couple of days no one really read this thing? So yeah, I have fragile and little self-esteem and motivation. Anyway, yay nine eyeballs. I'm seeing that as good. I am going to try to finish this by the way. Also, I haven't added in the appearance altercations 1) I forgot them, I've been reading Danny Phantom Hogwarts crossover 2) I haven't figured them out yet 3) People seem rude if they immediately exclaim: "Blimey mate! What's up with those ______?!" (hint Ron hasn't had a good look at Nico yet). Also, Iris messages happening next chapter. Anywho, enjoy! (Please tell me what you think :)

Emerging from the shadows with ease, something Nico hadn't experienced since before the 2nd Giant War, Nico found himself on a dimly lit street outside of a shabby and rundown attached house with 12 proudly prominent on the door. With nothing else to do, Nico decided the best course of action was to knock on the door and so, he did just that. Suddenly, only a few moments after the clanging he'd caused, an ear-piercing shriek sounded from behind the old but heavy wooden door – too muffled, however, for Nico to be able to clearly hear the words being shouted.

Before Nico could process his confusion, and slight concern though he would never admit to that, the door swung inwards forcefully and he came face to face with a bedraggled man who looked more repaired than not.

"Who are you, boy?" Snarled the man, but more out of suspicion than cruelty, while his mechanical eye, though it was fixed like an eye patch, scanned him up and down. Unnervingly, his regular eye stayed fixed in place, glaring into Nico's face. Naturally, it would take a lot more to scare Nico and a lot more for him to show it, but that didn't mean to say he didn't think this human automaton wasn't a little creepy. Unfortunately, the creepy factor was diluted a bit as he was pointing a stick at Nico's chest, who took a full minute before he figured out it was a wand. He was new to this magic world business, cut him some slack.

"Nico di Angelo. I'm to be a transfer student at Pigfarts. Molly Weasley is expecting me I believe, so if you would kindly lower your wand and let me in I would be slightly more sociable." Nico coolly replied, eyes portraying his irritation.

"Ah yes, Dumbledore told me you'd be coming. Alastor let the boy come in out of that cold would you; it's no way to treat a guest, and especially not when the guest is a new member for your order." Exclaimed a frizzled redhead woman who seemed to exude motherly vibes from behind the cold 'Alastor'.

Grumbling slightly, and most definitely still suspicious, the half-metal man moved out of the doorway and disappeared back into the house, leaving the short but by no means petite woman in the apron to smile warmly at him.

"Do come in deary, I'm well aware of your situation so don't worry. I'll take you through to introduce yourself, and then you can have a spot of dinner before my Ronald shows you to the room the boys are sharing." She explained, turning back and walking down the hallway to the door at the end.

Feeling only slightly out of his depth, Nico followed, closing the door behind him. By this point, the previous screeching lay forgotten in the back of his mind.

As he approached the door, he could make out voices from the room within, some merry while others cautious and concerned. Once Mrs Weasley was certain Nico was behind him, she opened the door and walked through, effectively gaining the attention of the people sitting at the table. Nico counted ten in the room in total (not including Mrs Weasley and himself of course). The 'Alastor' from before stood against the wall, not bothering to conceal his distrust towards Nico. The table itself was surrounded by a majority of ginger haired people, obviously relatives of Mrs Weasley, and the other half was comprised of a mini Percy lookalike, a brown fuzzy haired girl, a man who smelled strongly like a wet dog with straggly black hair and finally a werewolf. Blinking, Nico re-evaluated the last assessment.