Chapter 7 - The Book with a Rose

Y/N = Your Name

F/C = Favorite Color

* 3rd's Person P.O.V

You were walking down the halls when you notice the library. You walk inside to see tons of bookshelves with lots of books. You decided to grab a book to take home and read. While, you were looking for a good book you saw Harry sitting at a table reading. You didn't want to interrupt his reading so you slowly walk away from him. But he spotted you and said "Y/N?. What are you doing here?." You said "Sorry Harry. I didn't mean to interrupt your reading."Harry sigh " That's okay. I always come here alone." You replied " I'm just looking for a book to take home." Harry got up from his seat and said " I could help you if you want." You smiled " I guess you could." After a few minutes of looking for a book you heard a loud noise. You and Harry followed the noise revealing it was Tony's Meh. You also saw Robin and Manny covering their ears. It was so loud and annoying like a baby waking up and crying in the middle of the night. You couldn't handle the noise so you put your hands over your ears. Harry grab a notepad and he hit Tony in the face. Tony fell into the ground and got unconscious. Manny and Robin were hiding behind Harry just in case Tony got back up. You uncovered your ear and said "Thanks Harry." Harry drop the notepad and said "Don't mention it. Why are you two doing here?." Robin said "He was gonna give detection for skipping class." Manny hug Harry and said "We came here running for our lives." I laugh " Is that why he was making that loud noise?." Robin said "Yep! I'm glad Harry came and hit him in the face." Manny smile and nod in agreement. The bell rang, Manny and Robin left the library while saying " Bye Harry and Y/N." Harry grab a book out of the shelf and said " Here try this book. I think you'll like it as much as I do." He gave you a green book with no title on it. He smiled and said " I'll see you around Y/N." He left the library leaving you alone with the book in your hands.

* Y/N's P.O.V

After school, I went on the bus and left school. While I was on bus I wanted to read a few pages from the book. I unzip my backpack and grab the book out. I open the book to the first page revealing a F/C Rose. I took the rose out of the book and began blushing. I said to myself "I'm guessing this is the reason why Harry gave me this book." I put the book back in my backpack and started putting the rose in my hair. I was smiling and blushing on the way back home.