Tori

It's been a week since me and Beck got together. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. He is coming over to my house to hang out. "Hey babe." He says, walking in I let him know by texting to just come in. "Hey." I say he plants a kiss on my lips he sees me watching something on TV. "What ya watching?" He asks. "I don't know I just turned it on this popped up." I say. "Your so cute when you try to explain something." He says. Leans in and kisses me on my couch. My mom comes down she knows we are together. "Be careful you two." She says. "We will." I say, intertwining my fingers in his fingers. "Wanna go to Nozu?" He asks. "Yes." I say he takes me to Nozu. Jade was there with Andre. "Hey you two Jade and I are dating." Andre says. "That's great for you two congratulations and good luck." Beck says. Jade is over the fact that me and Beck are together. He kisses me on the lips. Trina comes up to us. "What Trina?" I asked. "What are doing here with him you know I can't be around him he is so Hot!" She says. "Trina, Beck is my boyfriend not for sale or anytime soon we aren't breaking up." I say. "Good answer." He says kissing my cheek. He tells me he is going to get a table he gently lets my hand go. "You knew I liked him and stole him from me." Trina says, loudly. "No I didn't Beck told me. Get away from Beck k. Back off!" I sat going to see my man I see him sitting at a table for us. I sat in front of him. I was a little pissed off. "Tori, Trina and Jade are trying to get in your head. Nothing will break us apart." He says kisses me I kisses back we were making out for 10 mins. After dinner we went to his RV. (Rates R if you don't like sex parts skip to the next page.)

We were in the middle of making out he starts to take off my shirt and I take off his He unzips his pants and he took of his boxers. He undue my pants he takes off my bra and my underwear. "I never done this." I say, noticing we are about to have sex. "Trust me." He says. "Okay." I say giving him permission. He spreads my legs. "Tell me when you stop or speed up." He says. He inserts himself in my vagina. He started to thrust slowly. "Ohhhh....myyyy.....godddd!!!" I say, screaming in pain. "It will get better I'll start to go a bit faster." He tells me. He picks up his pace a bit. "Ohhhh...mmmyyyy....godddd.." I say, hurting less. He picks me up. I see him in me. After an hour we finished we were out of breath. He puts his boxers on I put my bra and underwear on sand clothes back on. He does too. "That was amazing." He says. "Yeah it was, I lost my virginity to you." I say. "I know that." He says kissing me. He takes me home he kisses me goodnight. "Love you baby." He says. "Love go too." I say smiling.