Tori

It's been two weeks I'm still not feeling good. It was Saturday my mom called my doctor. I told her about me and beck doing it. We didn't use any protection.  My mom thinks I may be pregnant. She took me to my OBGYN. She takes the test. "Tori your pregnant." She says. She did a sonogram. She points at the little spot showing me there was my baby. "I have to tell Beck." I say, trying to go to school. We are home now. "Your not going to school you are going to a different school away from that boy." My mom says. "Mom, no I have to tell him he is the father and my boyfriend and the love of my life." I say. "Your not seeing him I'll let Trina tell him. You are not allowed to see him anymore." She says. My heart broke. "I'm moving out then if I can't be with Beck." I say. "Your are only 16 Tori." She says. "Fine me and Trina are moving out."I say. "No your not." My mom says. Locking me in my room. My mom took my phone. I put a hand on my belly. "I'll get us out of here and be with daddy.
********************************************
Beck:
I was waiting for Tori. Trina comes up. "Where is Tori?" I asked. "She not coming to school my mom found out you knocked her up. My mom locked her up. My mom is transferring her back to her old school. My mom doesn't want you to be around your not allowed near Tori anymore." Trina tells me. My heart is breaking my love of my life is gone. She having my baby.  Andre saw me sad. "Where is Tori?" He asks. I told him. "Her mom did what?" He asks. "I know I miss her." I say. "I'm going to talk to her mom it's up to Tori not her." He says. "Andre she is 16. I'm 17." I say. "It's not right. She pregnant with your child." He says. I got a phone call. "Beck?" The person asks I knew the voice it was Tori. "Tori are you alright, Trina told me your pregnant and your mom locked you up and transferring you to your old school. Baby I miss you so much." I say. "I'm trying to escape and moving in with you but I need Jade help. Please talk to her." I say. "Fine, love you." I say. "Love you to baby." She says. She hangs up.  I see Jade. "Jade I need you it's about Tori." I say. I told her what going on. "Fine I'll help." She says.  After school We went to her house. I texted her to pack her stuff that she would need. She threw them out the window. Jade helps her out of the window. We went in my car. Jade hurried in the car left a note saying. "I'm with Beck. Come find me I'll have you and dad arrested." Jade wrote. I was in Beck's car. I kissed his lips. "God I missed you." He says. "Me too baby." She says. We go to my RV. "Thanks Jade." She say. "No problem I want to be your friend not your enemy anymore." She says giving tori a hug. We went into My  RV. "Well I ran away with you." She says,  say kissing my  lips. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." She says.