Thank You + Goodbye

"Luna, can you please come in my room?" Lori asked. "Sure sis. But why?" Luna asked but was dragged into the room. "I want to do something for mom and dad" Lori said. "Oh. What song?" Luna asked. "Butterfly fly away" Lori said and the young rocker nodded before playing her guitar.

(Ignore the part when Miley says "you had to do it all on your own. And pretend Lori is singing this to her parents and Luna joins in instead of Billy) Lori cleared her throat and sings

Once praticed, the girls went to their parents and Luna played her guitar as Lori sang. The young rocker soon joined in with her sister. Rita and Lynn Sr smiled at their daughters. They clapped with tears and hugged Lori.

" that was the most amazing gift ever" Rita said. "Yeah. We'll miss you when you move in with your boyfriend. And you are welcome for all those things we done for you" Lynn Sr said before crying.

"Don't make me cry" Luna said and hugged Lori. "Aw. Now you guys are gonna make me cry" Lori smiles, making her sister and parents smile too. The rest of the siblings went to their big sister. "So it's true" Luan said sadly.

"Guys, I'll visit and make sure the house is still standing" Lori said but her siblings and parents were crying. She cried too and packed. "Here Lori. I would like you to have him" Luan said and gave her puppet to her older sister.

"Thank you, Luan" Lori said and the other siblings gave their unwanted toys to Lori. She finished packing and left with Bobby.