One Gone

Lily looked out the window and cried. "I know you miss Lori. We all do" Lincoln said as he picked up his baby sister and the Loud sisters sighed. The Loud house was not as loud. But still loud.

XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX
The couple arrived at the new place and Lori was unpacking. "What? Why aren't you with your family?" Ronnie Anne asked her boyfriend's older sister. "Cause I moved out. It was my decision" Lori said.

She gasped as she pulled out her brother's toy bunny he named Bun-Bun. "What?" Bobby asked. "I won this bunny for Lincoln at a fair when he was a baby. He never went anywhere without it. I can't believe he willing gave this to me" Lori said with a smile as she hugged the bunny.

"You are lucky your sisters and brother gave you their things just to remind you of them" Bobby said as he kissed his girlfriend's head. "Yeah. I am and I'm lucky I have a great family and a great boyfriend" Lori said with a smile.

Ronnie Anne sighed at the two and rolled her eyes. A honk broke the silence and she ran out to the vanzilla. Lori smiles as she saw her parents and her siblings. "Lincoln, Luna, Lola, Lana, Lily! Leni, Lisa, Lucy, Lynn, Luan, mom, dad!" She said and hugged them.

"Hey Lame-O" Ronnie Anne said and Lincoln smiled. "Hey Ronnie Anne" he said. "Linky, Clyde said that he had something to tell you. Something about a guy's only thing" Lola said. "Thanks for telling me, Lola" Lincoln said. "No problem, big brother" Lola smiles.

"Okay kids, say goodbye to Lori" Lynn Sr said and everyone said goodbye. Soon, the vanzilla left. The kids settled at home and Lincoln did his blog thing.

"So yeah. We all got to visit my older sister Lori and I got to see Ronnie Anne again" he started. "Lincoln! Dinner!" Lola yelled. "Oh dinner time. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow morning if I can" he said and left