Meeting Axel and Olivia

Bridgette POV
"Wh-what?" My bottom lip began to quiver. "Yeah, I know it stinks, but we can still text, Bridgette." Jesse said, holding back her tears. We had become some really good friends. But now, everything was gonna change.
Jesse and Jay had to move.
Jay sadly smiled at me. "Come on, Bridgette. You know I can't stand to see you cry." I nodded. "I know. Can I borrow the Sad Pillow?" The Sad Pillow was a pillow that we cried into whenever we got upset. We made it ourselves. It was mainly red, laced around the edges, and it had a crying emoji on it. Jay handed me the Sad Pillow. "You know what? You can have the Sad Pillow to remember us by." Jesse said, sadly smiling at me. We shared one final group hug. "We have to go now. Bye Bridgette." Jay said as he waved to me and walked away. Jesse walked away with him. I walked out of the house, holding the Sad Pillow. After walking in the woods, I found a tree stump, and sat down on it. After trying to hold it in, I mashed my face into the Sad Pillow, and cried. After a couple minutes, I heard voices. "She's obviously upset, Olivia. We should talk to her." a male kid's voice said. Olivia shook her head, and said, "Axel, we should probably leave her alone." Axel sighed, amd walked over to me. He sat down on the fallen tree next to my stump, and put his hand on my back. "Hey, are you okay? Did the Ocelots do something to you? Honestly, how many cookies got stolen from them to make them so angry all the time?" I looked up at him, my silver eyes shiny with tears. "No. I don't even know who the Ocelots are." Axel laughed quietly. "Count yourself lucky. They're the meanest kids on the playground." I sadly laughed. Olivia walked over to me. "What happened? If you don't wanna talk about it, that's fine." I shool my head, and hugged the Sad Pillow to my chest. "No. I want to talk about it. See, I made friends with a girl named Jesse and her brother named Jay. We did everything together. But, she had to move away." Olivia and Axel nodded. "Actually, that's how I met her," Axel said, nodding to Olivia. "I was upset because my friend James moved away. Olivia noticed I was upset during recess, so she came over, we started talking, and we just hit it off from there." I gently smiled at him. "Awwww, that's so sweet. I mean, I haven't met any friends at school yet. Will you be my friends?" Axel and Olivia smiled at me, and hugged me. "Of course we'll be your friends!" I smiled, and giggled. "Hoorah for new friendships! By the way, my name is Bridgette." Axel and Olivia smiled at me. "You know what Bridgette? I think we're gonna be best friends."