Meeting the Ocelots

Bridgette POV
Another day at school. I was just innocently munching on a cookie at recess, reading Ready Player One, when these kids, right? These kids stand in front of me, and stare at me. I think nothing of it. I mean, how often do you see a girl with tentacles? So, I keep eating my cookie, when Blondielocks clears his throat. I look up, and go, "Take a picture. It'll last longer." Then, I keep reading. Axel and Olivia were staring at me in horror from behind a tree. Axel mouths, Be careful, Bridgette. The brunette stamps his foot down next to me on the bench. He grabs my head by the chin, and forces me to look at him. "Listen here, mutant. We're the Ocelots, and we rule the playground." I just shrugged, and said, "I don't care." Everyone was watching this tense confrontation. Aiden tightened his grip on my jaw, and said, "You know, you really should be careful, toots. That bad attitude is gonna get you in lots of trouble someday." I turn into an octo, slip back a little bit, then turn into me again. I begin to laugh. "You know, it's really funny, because I could have sworn that I said I didn't care." Aiden looks at the two kids to his right and left. "Maya, Gill, you know what to do." They start walking towards me. I shake my head. "You may know what to do with them, but the question is, what are you gonna do with ME?" I shouted as I super jumped across the playground. Lukas was right behind me, and shook his head sadly. "I don't want to hurt you, but Aiden's gonna make me. Stand down, and maybe he'll go easy on you." I chuckled at him. "If there's one thing anyone in this world knows about Octolings, it's that we never stand down to anyone." I kicked him in the ribcage, sending him flying. Maya and Gill looked shocked, and began to slowly back away. Aiden walks up to me, and hisses at me, "You'll never last around here, you freak!" I simply shrugged, looked him dead in the eyes, and said, "Takes one to know one." Then, I walked away.

The next day...
I was sitting on a bench, my victory over the Ocelots fresh in everyone's minds. Olivia and Axel warned me to be on my guard. "Those Ocelots are sharks when it comes to revenge," they had warned me on the walk home from school. "Be careful." I was reading Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda this time, when the Ocelots sat down next to me. Aiden gently cleared his throat. "Hey, Bridgette. We all feel pretty bad about what happened yesterday. So, do you like cake?" I looked up at him. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "Then, have some!" he shouted as he shoved the whole thing in my face. I was pissed, but I didn't show it. Besides, I had a plan of my own. I took out a cooler, and put it on the table. The Ocelots, knowing them, grabbed the cooler, and stole the sandwiches inside. "Thanks for the generous donation." Gill chuckled at me. The began to chow down, then stopped. "Like the sandwiches? I put an extra special ingredient in there that'll really make you think twice before messing with me." Tears began to form. Aidem grabbed my wrist, and asked, "What did you put in these sandwiches?" I shrugged. "You tell me. What's the world's hottest pepper?" I asked nonchalantly, holding back my laughter. They all gasped, and shouted, "Carolina Reaper???" Before running to the bathroom. As they ran, I laughed so hard, I couldn't breathe. That'll make them think twice about screwing with Bridgette!