chapter 2

Cameron opened his car door for me like a gentleman.

"Thank you". I said with a smile on my face.

"No problem". Cameron, he close the door and runs to the drivers seat as he started the vehicle.

Question coming to mind. Im wondering to myself where could he be taking me? voicing my thoughts I say," where are we heading". I looked at him curiously wondering why the heck are we in the middle of traffic leaving the small little town that i currently live in.

"Somewhere special. Its a surprise" he say as he smiles showing off his adorable dimples, focusing on the road. That just left me more curious. " After i show you this promise me that you wont tell a soul. Promise me that". I looked at his intense stare as he pulled over to say these few words. Feeling this rush of excitement and nervousness, i smiles showing my pearly whites.

" I Pinky promise that I won't tell a soul. I promise you that. With all honesty". With that said and we both looked at each other and laugh, like who pinky promise anymore. Yeah i know im being overly childish and silly but i couldnt help but say that. And it was worth it. Looking at him laugh and to see that spark in his eyes that resemble joy.

He stopped and looked at me with this unknown look in his eyes. The way he was looking at me made me shiver in , in a good way.

Cameron POV

Lizzie is amazing, she have the cutes brown eyes and brown hair by the way have sexy curvy like super models.

"Here is my secret place". she look at me confuse

"Cameron this a forest this is your secret place"

"Not here here, inside the forest" (little laugh)

"What im not going in there, it dark and by the way there can be hungry animals after us" He starts laughing

"Why are you laughing for!!".

" Oh nothing, here take my hand and maybe you wont be scared.

She reject it the first time, and the second one I begged and she took it. We started walking hand and hand, when I notice she was looking at our hands together, I just smile and kept walking.

LIZZIE P0V

I was just looking at our hands together, they were perfect together, and we kept walking and I trip on a rock.
Owwww!!
"Are you okay liz? Are you hurt? We should go back.

"No cameron i want to see your secret place and im fine I think. I try getting up but I couldnt so cameron help me. "i think i hurt my ankle".

He ask again if i wanted to go back and i said no, cause i wanted to see this special secret place. "Okay bae but you got to let me carry you. i just let him. He carry me bridal style.

"Thank"

"For what"

"For everything", you the only one that been nice to me and this other girl at school i met today too. In my head im screaming inside, OMG CAMERON DALLAS IS CARRYING ME, come down. I just lay my head on his shoulder.

Few min pass, i closed my eyes, and imagine me and cameron together, it was getting great until he woke me up.

I look around and i see the secret place. It look like paradise to me. It had everything, tree houses, animal running around, it was a beach but next to a forest that no one know about.

CAM POV

I look at her and she was impress by the things i did in the secret place, i dont know why i ask her to come to my secret place when it was only mines and my dad, my dad and I built everything here, but i felt like she was special to me some how, it like im starting to like her or something. Should I ask her out? Is it love at first sight. Who knows.

We sat down and look at the ocean, then our eyes met. We kept looking at each other and he was leaning in and our lips met.

OKAY guy, so tell me is it good, nd don judge me it my first time writing. GO on Twitter and follow me please

Add me on twitter:lizzie17p

Kik:liz16p

Comment and tell me please