Intro- My childhood.

The wind blows as the leaves fall. The sirens go on and off. The birds don't chirp. And the city lights flickers faster than a humans blink.

"What is she staring at?" One of the other orphan girls say pointing to me.

"I'm s-s-sorry I forgot i-i-it was not polite to stare." I said looking at my feet.

"When I'm talking to you look at me!" The orphan girl said kicking my feet. Then she shoved me and I fell.

"What is the meaning of this?" Mrs Morgan said yelling at me only.

"Nami pushed me so hard she also fell down." That orphan girl said. You may think that the teacher won't believe her. But since everyone thinks I'm "special" or "Not normal" they'd believe anyone else but me.

"NAMI! Go sit in the corner and don't look at the other kids!" Mrs Morgan demanded.

"Ok." I said. I look back at that orphan girl and she was laughing. Since I'm used to this I don't get sad or mad anymore.

The orphanage

We have to share a room with 2 other kids. Girls obviously share with other  girls and boys share with other boys. You get my point.

The orphanage is located on the side of the street that isn't so friendly. Which means every night we hear sirens and police cars.

"Why do we live here?"

OR

"Whats the point of sleeping if we won't have any sleep?"

Those questions aren't asked. And since I read a lot because no one talks to me. I know a lot about this place. And when they will let me live alone. (14 years old) but I think that's still to young. Since I'm 10 I have 4 years left.
Which makes feel normal because I don't know how to feel happy.

14 years old

"Packing time Nami it wasn't a pleasure having you here" Mrs Morgan said.