Chpt. ~6~

*Unedited*

Chapter 6

"You’re not breathing, Jungkook-ah.” Jimin told him softly.

Truthfully, he didn’t even realize that he was holding his breath. He was shocked. Did Jimin just ask him out? Some one better pitch him quick. Better yet, don’t.

“Are- are you serious?”

“Of course. If you haven’t already noticed kookie, I like you.”

“You’re so blunt.” He mumbled with a red face. He doesn’t think he’ll ever get used to how blunt Jimin was.

“You didn’t answer me Jungkook-ah. Oh wait! I don’t even know if you like and here I am telling you to take me out.” He slapped a hand to his forehead. Too hard it seems, by the way he flinched and rubbed it afterwards.

He grabbed Jimin’s soft small hand in his before he could hit himself again. “I do like you Jimin-ah.” Shyness? What was that? Jungkook no longer knows it.

“Like me as in fan-like or person-like?”

“Person-like. I’m a fan of you yeah, but I like you person-wise too.”

Jimin’s smile after he said so sent Jungkook over the moon. He wanted to keep making Jimin happy and smile like he is now and the thought didn’t scare him but excite him.

“So Jungkook-ah, when should we go out?”

His hand took their place on Jimin’s thighs as he continued to kick his legs back and forth. Not in a sexual manner, he just decided to put his hands there and by the sparkle in Jimin’s eyes, he didn’t mind one bit.

“Hm, what day is good for you?”

“I’m free on Saturdays and Sundays. What about you?”

“Same for me. How about this Saturday at 4?”

“That’s good with me. Where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise.” He grinned and bopped Jimin on the nose. Can a nose be cute? Well Jungkook thinks Jimin’s nose is cute.

Jimin’s nose twitched and scrunched at the touch and Jungkook, for a split second, wondered if it was illegal to be that cute.

“I have a love-hate relationship with surprises but okay. Should I pick you up or are you picking me up?”

“I don’t drive…I usually rely on my best friend to drive me around…”

Jungkook should’ve probably gotten a car about 2 years ago but he didn’t. He didn’t see a point when there was Jin to drive him about. He mentally smirked.

“Do you have your license though?”

“Yeah actually, I just don’t have a car.” He chuckled. It was then that he realized just how comfortable he was now. Not comfortable to the point where he would act like how he would with Jin but comfortable enough to have a full conversation with the other man.

“Oh! Then what I can do is drive over to you and let you drive my car to the your ‘surprise’.”

His eyes opened wide and looked down at a very amused Jimin. “You’d let me drive your car?!”

He nodded. “Sure.”

“O-okay.” He flushed.

“Just give me your address and be there.”

He looked around quickly for something to write with and maybe a piece of paper, even a napkin will do. Luck was on his side as he spotted a pen lying on a nearby shelf. Sadly, he didn’t see anything to write on so Jimin’s hand would have to do. That’s too bad, since he didn’t think a hand that soft should be tainted with pen ink.