shareef imagine

if you want a certain imagine with certain events in it, please let me know if you decide to request one.
imagine for: @socool134
instrumental: bazzi- mine
-

"Mom!"

I yelled as my twin brother LaMelo followed me inside of my room. He's so-

"Luna, your breaking the code" He whined sitting on my bed. I walked over to my vanity and started to pick up my highlighter, "There is no such thing". "Yes there is, and it states that you're not going out with one of my closest friends" He defended as Gelo and Zo came in.

Yesterday at Zo's birthday party, Shareef O'Neal- my long time best friend asked me out on a date tonight. It may seem like I'm calm or whatever but I'm fucking dancing on the inside. I don't know how my brothers found out but they are not so happy about it at all, mainly Melo.

"You look- eh" Zo spoke as I highlighted my cheek bone a little, "Stop" I turned around and looked at him as him and Gelo started to laugh. They know how I want to look good tonight, even though it's just a movie date, it's still Shareef. "Bro" Gelo started, "You don't need to go because if he hurts you I'm going to hurt him" He continued as I sighed. "Can I please just get ready for my date-" I looked at Melo, "without all of the unnecessary comments-" I looked at Zo, "And threats. Also, I'm not your bro" My eyes made their way to Gelo.

Just then my mom came inside pushing Gelo out the way, "Leave her alone and let her get ready, you look amazing baby" She came over kissing my cheek. "How are you on board with this?" Melo asked falling back on my bed. "Yeah mom this is Shareef we are talking about" Zo spoke sitting down next to Melo.

Lonzo needs to go take care of his baby, Gelo needs to practice so he can be drafted next year, and LaMelo- just needs to get out.

"Shareef is a nice boy" My mom defended him. Thank you finally someone who's on my side. All of a sudden the door bell rung and all of our heads turned, "I'm telling him you're sick" LaMelo spoke getting up and running out of my room. I rolled my eyes grabbing my bag, "You know dad is opening up the door right?" Zo asked laughing. Shit.

I ran out of my room trailing behind Melo. We made our way downstairs and I saw my dad letting Shareef in. I stopped in my tracks as I noticed how good he looked.

"Shareef!" My dad smiled, "Hey Lavar, what's up Melo" He walked over to him doing their small handshake. I started to walk over towards them, "Out of all girls, you pick my sister?" LaMelo whispered to him. I pushed him away and Shareef looked at me smiling, "Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah" I smiled back, "Alright. Some rules needs to be put in place" My dad started. "Have her back home by eleven-", "Twelve" My mom cut my dad off. I let out a small laugh as my dad looked at her, "Eleven thirty. Make sure you're careful with my baby, don't drive to fast-", "Dad" I started cutting him off. "You two have a nice night" My mom hugged me and then Shareef.

We started walking towards the door, I looked back seeing all three of my brothers smirking at me.. the fuck?

We walked out and headed towards his car, "I'm sorry if my family is kinda weird" I apologized laughing getting into his range rover. "Luna I've known your family for years, i'm used to it" He smiled.

He drove off and my phone lit up showing a snap from Melo. I'm not going to open it, he can keep tying to express the fact that I'm breaking the code.

Shortly later we arrived at the movie theater and we were getting our tickets, "Do you want any popcorn or anything?" He asked as the guy handed us two tickets. "Sure" I responded pulling out my wallet. "Put that back". I looked at him scrunching my eyebrows together, "I'm paying" He laughed.