seven

trinity west

SATURDAY MORNING

after i had gotten changed and finished my makeup, i curled my long brown hair. i check the time on my phone and it's 11:38. i finish curling my hair and check myself in the mirror one last time, being happy with the way i looked.

i text ethan and let him know i was on my way to his house to pick him up. he responds seconds later, saying he was ready and will be waiting outside for me. i smile and grab my keys, hugging my mom and letting her know i would be back tomorrow morning.

me and ethan decided to do some other fun stuff after the amusement park closes, even though it would be late.
-
we walk inside the park after buying our day passes and i immediately smell food and my stomach growls. i look over at ethan and he's licking his lips.

"wanna get some food first?" i ask and he nods his head quickly with a desperate look in his face, causing us to erupt in a fit of laughter.

he grabs my hand and holds it, swaying it back and forth as we walk around, looking for a food shack. i spot one and walk in line. thankfully, not many people have showed up yet.

when we get to the front of the line, i order a corn dog and ethan orders the same. we get our corn dogs and sit down and eat.

when we're done, we're quick to get in line for a ride.
-
i scream as we go upside down, tears forming in my eyes because of how fast the roller coaster was going.

ethan was laughing loudly which was making me laugh. the ride comes to a stop and my head jerks forward.

i massage my neck as we get out of our seats. "i'm guessing you've never been on this ride before." ethan laughs as he looks at me.

"how was i supposed to know it would stop that fast?" i defend myself and ethan throws his hands up in a surrender way. "i could've gotten whiplash, holt fuck." i complain as we walk around the park.

we've gone on at least every single ride. surprisingly it wasn't that busy today. "ready to go? the parks going to close soon." ethan looks over at me as we walk somewhere.

i nod my head as my hand leaves my neck, reaching out for ethan's hand instead. "i want to get some chocolate before we leave though." i laugh and ethan nods his head, smiling.

we stop at the candy shop that they had and buy some chocolate. i rip it open the second ethan hands it to me, my stomach growling at the sight. when me and ethan make it out to the car, i stand by my door, ethan standing in front of me.

i go to put another piece of chocolate in my mouth but ethan stops me, smirking and leaning down to kiss me. his lips were warm and it made me feel all giddy.

he pulls away and i open my eyes, seeing ethan biting down on his lip. "what was that for?" i giggle and he looks down then back up at me, "you have some chocolate on your face."

i huff, "if you want chocolate you can just ask. do you want any?" i wave my chocolate bar around in his face and he lets out a quiet chuckle, "no, i'm good. it tastes better this way anyways." he mumbles, our lips meeting once again.

i hum into the kiss and ethan pulls away once again, his smirk never leaving his face. i bite down on my lower lip and turn around, opening the car door and driving away when ethan gets inside.
-
i park the car and get out, grabbing a blanket from the backseat. i wrap it around me and ethan walks over to me, a couple cans of beer in his hands. we sit down on the top of the hill, looking up at the stars and the glowing city below us.

i grab a beer, that was now sitting on the grass. i open it and hesitantly take a drink. "you don't have to drink any if you don't want to." ethan says, noticing my face scrunching up in disgust.

"no, it's okay. i just haven't drunk in a while." i tell him and he nods, grabbing a can and drinking it with me.

eventually, i was all giggly and had no idea what i was doing. i lay my head down on ethan's lap and he runs his fingers through my hair. "the night sky is gorgeous." ethan whispers and i smile, agreeing with him in my head.

i sit up, swinging my legs over ethan, facing him. "what are you d-" i cut him off by kissing him, but when he doesn't kiss back i open my eyes and move my face away from his. "kiss me, e." i pout and he sighs, his eyes moving from my lips to my eyes.

"the problem is," he said as he leaned in closer, "if i kissed you i don't think i'd be able to stop."  "i don't care." i say and his eyes move down to my lips one more time before muttering "fuck it" and smashing his lips onto mine.

i grab the back of his neck, trying to deepen the kiss. the kiss heats up when i move my body against ethan, making him groan into the kiss. "holy shit, t." he breathes out and moves his lips down to my neck.

i throw my head back, tugging on his hair. i stand up and grab his hand, helping him up and i rush to the car, opening the back door and pushing ethan inside, immediately getting back on top of him.

"are you sure you want to do this?" ethan asks but i shush him and slip out of my shorts, ethan catching on and taking off his pants too. i tug on his shirt and he takes it off, my eyes landing on his toned stomach.

i run my hands down his abs, ethan looking at me with lust-filled eyes. i grab the bottom of my shirt and slide it over my head, throwing it in the front seat. ethan's eyes glue to my black laced bra.

"looks like you came prepared princess." he whispers in a husky voice and i bite my lip, leaning down to kiss him.

i pull down his boxers, after taking off my underwear and bra, letting him grab a condom from his jean pocket. i grab it from him, opening it slowly and putting it on his dick.

i climb back up to him and when he enters me my mouth goes agape.

so my friend came up with this chapter idea and helped me write it a little so yeahh😂😐