twenty nine

trinity west

i wake up, my body being held tightly against ethan's. "good morning." i hear his raspy voice and a smile instantly spreads onto my face.

"it's nice that your voice was the first thing i heard today." i whisper, rolling around in bed to face my boyfriend. "why do you say that?" he inquired and i shrug.

"i guess it's just comforting to know that we're okay again. these past few days i've been waking up crying because of some stupid nightmare i had. it's nice to finally have a good thing to wake up to."

"i get what you mean. the first thing i did when i woke up was get wasted. i'm glad you're here so i don't feel tempted to do it again. you're the better part of me, west. even though i hate to admit to myself but i'm crazy about you." he licks his lips and glances down to mine.

"you deserve better." he starts again. "all the shit that's happened to you has only happened because you're with me. i hate myself for doing this to you. it shocks me everyday that you still choose to be with me after all the heartbreak i caused you."

"hey," i pause and wipe away a tear that rolled down ethan's face. "don't say that. my life has only gotten better since i met you and i don't know how many times i have to say that for you to believe it. i would do anything for you because you are my happiness. you have my whole heart."

"now come on, we need to get ready for school." i hop out of his bed and before i can get far he tugs on my hand and i fall onto his chest, our faces so close i could feel his hot breath hit my face.

"i don't think you understand just how much i love you. i need to show you." he flips us over quickly so i'm under him. my breath hitches as his finger trails down my stomach, sending chills down my back.

it was easy for us, we were both practically naked anyways since we just woke up. all we had to do was take off our undergarments. it's been too long since we've been this close. i craved him like no other.

he smirks, pulling down my underwear agonizingly slow. his eyes never leave mine and i found myself extremely turned on by the intense eye contact. i grip the bed sheets as he fills me entirely.

he hovers over me while thrusting at a slow pace, causing me to whimper. he rests his head in the crook of my neck, sloppily kissing the area which gives me the perfect time to run my hands through his messy bed head.

i tug on his hair when he starts picking up his pace, already completely ruining my insides. "i forgot how good you feel." he groans. i get a sudden feeling of overwhelming confidence and i flip us over so now he's the one underneath me.

"what are you-" he starts but i bend down, pressing our lips together. "let me make you feel good." his eyes roll to the back of his head at the tone of my voice.

he's still tucked deep inside me, making my job easier. i place a hand on his toned chest and the other on his upper leg for support as i rock my hips back and forth against him.

i can feel his dick throbbing in me and i smirk, rotating my hips faster with my newfound confidence. "holy- holy shit." he stutters, feeling insane amounts of pleasure.

i moan as i feel a knot tighten in my stomach, knowing too well what came after. i slow down and being clearly distracted by my orgasm, ethan roughly rolls on top of me and before i can say anything he rams back into me.