His buddy

× 4:20 PM ×

When jisoo got inside the car, a couple of seconds had passed before the ringtone of her phone break the silence filling the air inside suho's car.

Who's that?” suho, his boyfriend immediately asked with a firm tone of voice as the ringtone continued to play on.

Why? You don't even have to know.” she retorted back inactively, without looking at him.

What!? I am your boyfriend, so i have the rights to know!

×××

After the boyfriend-and-girlfriend argument of jisoo and suho, suho decided to drive jisoo to her home so they could freshen up their minds from their problem.

Jisoo, in the middle of her sleep was disturbed because of the loud ringtone and vibration that coming from her phone together as it lights up. Flashing on the screen was a video call and a name on the messenger that was 'taeyour'

Without still opening her eyes, she sighed.

Ohh god, it's.. Uhhmm. It's still quarter to 4pm! I need a beauty rest.” jisoo whispered and at the same time, 'goddamn shit!' she cursed in her mind before deciding to answer the video call coming from the contact 'taeyour'.

She lift up her phone with her normally opened eyes to let the caller see her state, and the caller was named kim taehyung.

Shit, tae. I'm sleepy. I still have 30 minutes for a peaceful sleep.” she hissed as she stared at taehyung's cam.

Taehyung was topless and she could see his chest that she always see and touch, though the fact is, they are seeing each other without any label.

No problem, baby. Of course you can sleep for two hours and 20 minutes. i want you to meet me inside the el prado bar at exactly 6 o'clock. tae smirked at the video as she heard him chuckled. “So for your sleep's sake, i'm gonna turn off this video call now so you could sleep well with the remaining time. See you later, baby. I want it all be red. Put it on your mind babe, it's Red.” she noticed his wide grin first before their video call ended.

Red huh. Really, taehyung.” she tsked before closing her eyes and hugged the pillow that was between her legs before as she began to sleep.

×××

N I G H T   6:11 PM   N I G H T

When jisoo got inside the bar 'el prado' , she saw her bestfriend 'jennie' already on the near corner table with a bunch of boys and they've exchange glances as jennie signaled her to go to straight where the VIP room was located.

She already knew that taehyung's already waiting there, Inside the VIP room and she was aware that she's really late of 11 minutes before arriving in bar.

'Red' speaking of red, her attire was full passionate and attractive colour red and fitting dress along  with her red pump heels.

Walking in the corridor with an excitement within her soul, till she smirked as she stood up in front of the door.

'In a count of three.' she said in her mind. 'Uno.       Dos.     Tres.' and she opened the door with a creeping smile written on her face.