Handmade (!)

by: mcwarr

Summary:

Slowly, the door opens and Niall almost whimpers at the sight of his soulmate.

He looks so good and so perfect in his suit, even though its a bit crumpled from the plane ride. Like always, Niall forgets everything around him— this time to the extent that the leash between his teeth almost falls out.

Harry’s eyes are wide, his pupils are dialated and— “Fuck… wha— Ni?” He stutters, feeling his pants tighten at the sight of his perfect soulmate— his little kitten looking like an actual fucking kitten.

Series: Part Two of All by Hand

°•°•°

Niall sighed heavily, blinking his eyes tiredly. Harry was away at some prestigious business conference for a week, meaning that he and Niall were going to be separated for the longest time since they had met. Niall had originally planned on going with him, Harry promising to show the younger boy all of the amazing places to eat and see in New York, where the conference was being held, but after talking to his professors, Niall realized there was no way he could miss that much class. So Niall was stuck sitting alone in dreary old London for the entire week.

The blonde jumped, letting out a surprised squeak as Louis thumped him violently in the temple.

Well, he wasn’t totally alone. ”You twat! I knew you weren’t even listening!”

Niall rolled my eyes, “I’m sorry I don’t want to hear every story about you and El’s amazing sex life.” he says, somewhat bitterly.

Louis looked at him for a moment before busting out into a fit of laughter, “Oh, don’t tell me! Mr. Perfect can’t put out??”

Niall glared at his supposed best friend. Louis and Harry didn’t have the best first meeting and Louis was still a little bitter about the entire situation. Niall shook his head, “No of course he can, he’s just a bit afraid to be creative about it. He thinks I’m breakable or something.” he sighs, shoving his head into his crossed arms, embarrassed.

Louis places his hand on Niall’s back comfortingly. “It’s going to be alright, Niall. I wish I could give you advice but… me and El’s sex life has always been beautiful—”

"Um- not true, but alright." Eleanor says as she walks into the flat.

Louis gasps, offended. “What ever do you mean, baby, I thought we were perfect.”

"We are perfect, now that you’ve gotten some balls—” Eleanor pointedly ignores Louis’ annoyed squawk. “Anyway, Ni, how did Lou drag you into this conversation?”

"His little soulmate can’t satisfy him sexually." Louis says, still sounding offended.

Eleanor laughs as Niall blushes fiercely, “That’s not true!”

El cuts the Irish boy off, “No, no, Ni! I’m only laughing because I think you’re going through something verysimilar to me when Louis and I first met.”

By now, both of them are ignoring Louis’ angry noises of confusion. “Really?” Niall asks, perking up a little bit, “How did you fix it?”

"Oh, that’s easy." Eleanor giggles, "Louis and I can take you out tomorrow and you get something that’ll make you irresistible. Harry won’t have a choice but to ruin you.”

"But… that’s so much harder for me. All you had to do was go to Victoria’s Secret and be done with it. I don’t even know where to begin…" Niall trails off, already feeling uncomfortable.