oO1Oo

The sky was dark, desolate, and dreary. This is how your days at the orphanage went. Your father was missing, presumed dead, and your mother died later after you were born from an illness. Your entire life was empty. You are (Y/n) (L/n), you were found at this orphanage late at night in a thunderstorm with your papers with your information stapled, attached to your back.  You are constantly told this information almost every day by another child, how bloody you were when they tore the stapled pages from you. If no one reminded you, you were already thinking about it since it's burned into your head now.

" Don't let (L/n) get away!" Shouted a group of boys.

You thought in your head as you were running, you were around the age of four and the groups of boys were around eight to ten years old. "What is it today..." They were chasing you until you fell onto a pair of red heels. Headmistress...

"You disgraceful girl!" She shouted as she picked you up by the collar of your uniform.

You said nothing in response to anything anyone ever called you, why would you? You, the weakest and haven't even developed a quirk. You had nothing, no one, what right did you have to speak up to your seniors.

"Stay here until you have confessed your sins!" she said with a sharp tongue" As she tossed you into the corner of the room. "(Y/n) you're the most pitiful child in this whole orphanage, I hope you have to suffer by your lonesome for the rest of your pathetic life." And with that, she left you sobbing, in the corner silently.

[ 1 year later ]

   You and the other children around your age were moved into another part of the orphanage where you would be fed properly to help the development of your quirks.  You were properly bathed, groomed etc, but the bare minimum.

"Did you think you were eating today (L/n)?"  One of the Den Mother's asked you. You shook your head yes " We have this left for you, straight from the Head Mistress be grateful." She spat the words at you, as you took the bag of browned apple slices with your small dirty hands. 

    Your evening meals consisted of dried meats or fish and in the afternoon raw vegetables were served to you. Breakfast was your most enjoyable meal which was mainly fruit dried or picked, and on good days you had white rice and soy your favorite!

You sat in your corner eating your browned, slimy slices of apple. As you peeked from your corner you could see the other children enjoying their classic breakfast with bunny apple slices aside their meals. You turned quickly back to your corner to avoid being caught and punished, while tears streamed from your face as you finished your scraps.

This continued for as long as you could remember, the others started to develop strong quirks and we adopted fairly quickly. As the families came in to visit and see the children their eyes rolled off you onto the others. This happened until you were the last one.

[A Month passes]

"(L/n)!" Shouted the Head Mistress

"Yes, ma'am?" You softly spoke as you were made to speak or face time in the corner.

"A group of pro hero's are coming in to look at the other children to bring into their family's and agencies. This is a big moment for my small orphanage! You are to take your notebook and copy notes from today's lesson in your room. Since you are quirkless, Understood?" She spoke with a monotone consistency.

"Yes ma'am" you calmly responded as you took your notes to complete your work.

You sat at your desk to complete your work. You hummed a melody that you were learning in class. You could see the hero's walking around playing with the children through the small window in your single room. Faint hints of jealousy filled your heart. You wanted to come out so bad, you wanted to play, to be noticed. This frustrated you until one of the den mothers came to you and said

"Come out now" 

You gladly came out of your room and tried to play with the others but alas you were ignored as usual. By the time you came out, there was one man there with burning red flames surrounding his body. Your den mother talked while u were looking at the man.

"This is our only quirkless child here, she cannot bare the difficulty of the outside so she stays in the home."

"Is that so?" the man said as he poked and prodded your face. "She will come with me if you don't mind," he said

Your eyes lit up for the first time in forever. You ran to get your very few things, your toy lizard and that's it. You were on your way, leaving your awful den mother in the dust with your hand in your new foster dads.

"Um... sir, what should I call you?..." you said very quietly.

"Call me Endeavor."

Hi everyone this is 13! I hope this chapter was alright! It's my first ever and I would like to keep this going! I have lots of ideas for future chapters but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

13 over and out^