o0120o

"What the actual hell is going on here?" Just a classic morning thought of every teen starting at a new school. Toshi packed me a small bento for lunch nothing too major but it was nice. IF I didn't have to go I guess spending the day with him wouldn't be so bad... SIKE.

Oh, wait there's more this kid is wanted probably for murder and is going into a place of learning and the minds of the youth. can. basically, I don't know... CAN BE MURDERED. But hey let's give everyone a chance huh. But hey what can go wrong shes a changed kid right? These are just some of the thoughts of the police, another administrator some from other schools. Instead of wearing those heavy ass bracelets that look like steel pool rings on my wrists, The guy with dry eyes gave me a bracelet made of his scarf's material to look less suspicious. It restricts me from using most of my power but I think I have enough to get by.

When walking to school I got really weird looks, but I am unsure looking as well I was on TV as a kid. They didn't recognize me from that it must be from this stupid school uniform. Nezu allowed me to make some changes to the dress code. I requested a long sleeve black turtle neck to be worn under my UA  jacket as well as shorts to be fitted with the UA jacket. It was a lot more comfortable than wearing a stuffy shirt let alone long pants. I sorta figured security would be tighter than this since I am around but looks like it's normal. This would be a lot of fun with a little more chaos.

I reached the oversized door with room number One A the top class for the hero course. Barf. Why am I here? I enter the room without making contact with anyone but I had gotten a couple of sneaky glances from two boys in the class. One with spiky blonde hair and the other was a green-haired kid with freckles. "Looks like they let anyone in her huh," I said quietly to myself. I went to the back of the room and quietly took the seat next to the window with the blond in front of me and the green-haired boy to my right. If they wanted to look let them look.

After the class started filing in there were words being exchanged about the kids who were brought in due to recommendation and those who simply passed the exam. What about me brought in against my will, does anyone care oh wait. They don't. I've been told that I am not allowed to mention anything of my past to prevent anything from breaking out. I'll just get by this crap without standing out. After all, I still have an underlying goal for Papa.

The first bell rang and here comes in the sleeping bag man Aizawa. "just this isn't going to be so simple now." He began with his opening words. "My name is Aizawa and I am your homeroom teacher." YAwn... His monotone voice is making me want to fall asleep. As I am dozing off I hear an even louder monotone voice directed at me. Excuse me (Y/N) I seem to already be boring you without even getting into a lesson." "You want to swap places?", I glare at him a rush of dead silence falls over the class. I received a bit of tension on the arm from that stupid bracelet of his, but it's not the right time to stick out, but buy does he really piss me off. I bow and apologize and relief washes over the room. 

"As I was saying we are going to do an evaluation on your quirks and if you even really deserve to be in this class. So the kid who comes in last will be expelled. So try your best." That monotone voice was like a smack in the face for these young heroes their eyes widened and bits of cold sweat dripped from their faces. I just barely kept in my chuckle. I hope no one saw but someone in fact did. I mean it's his job to look after me. After that diabolical, we were excused to change into our PE uniforms but before I could even make it out the door I was stopped by a stupid ass scarf. I piped up to him "Have you no manners, you know I don't bite right Eraser?" you could feel the sarcasm dripping from my words but I was ignored and told this. "You are not allowed to be alone with the other students as of yet so you can change in the backroom it was designed for that purpose oh and don't think you don't have to try there's a reward for you if you don't come in last." He thoroughly explained this to me and ended with (Y/N) you understand?" I simply said well of course not why would I still try if I didn't have a clue what my reward is It could be something stupid for all I know. " "Fine, I'll give you a hint." 

"And what is it?" I said.

"One day with no restrictions, but under supervision. You have to release that energy somehow."

"Hmmm no restrictions you say.... fine ill try," I said defeated but he doesn't have to know what my plans are to do when released of my chains.

Hey everyone long time no see. I have a chapter for you sorry it took so long but please enjoy the chapter I keep going away for so long I forget what part of the story I'm at but I'm glad I'm able to read through it and see all of your guys comments. Hope all of you are safe and healthy~

'13 over and out'