oO8Oo

As if nothing had happened you days we all the same... normal. Years have passed and you believed to be around 12-13 years old. You have been at this facility ever since and you have been doing what you have been told....for the most part.

"Y/N, it's time to go out for a bit." the green haired woman coldly said to you.

"Not again" you thought. "I'm getting sick of this." you said under your breath. "Pardon." the woman asked you before you were shocked by your electric collar. The other people around the building forced it into you after you refused to come out so many times. "GWAH" "THAT HURTS!" you coldly snapped back before charging at the woman. BZZT BZZT BZZT. Three shocks. "GWAHHHHH" you shouted falling onto your knees. "Are you coming out or not." the woman repeated herself again. You replied, "Yes...mother."

Papa insisted you called the females in the building Mother. To give you a sense of "Home" You constantly questioned if this really was your home, but you were fed, bathed, groomed, and dressed in nice white linen. However, the black X on them ruined your vibe.

Everyday after you wake up you train, with adults with other quirks. It's usually hit or miss if you can defeat them or not. But, the more you win the harder your opponents become. You had some rough patches where you got your ass kicked a few times in a row, but Papa came and gave you a hug and said it will be okay. And you believed him this man hasn't led you astray before.

As you turned the corner to your training room you saw Papa. "Papa!" you yelled. "Why, could this be my little Y/N?" "Yes Papa it's me!" you exclaimed itching at your neck. Papa was aware of this and let you be. "Going to train my little Gremlin?" "Yes Papa! Anything for you!" He only let out a smirk as he took your small bruised and scared hand and led you into a different room.

It was black, dark and had water about knee deep compared to yourself. The only sound you heard came from a loudspeaker. "Okay darling I want you to meet my dear friend, Nomi." You replies with a nod as a small creature your size came out. You could just barely make out it's shape, before it ran at you and bit you. "Ouch." was the only thing you could get out before throwing a hard punch in the center of it's face. The creature fell back and let out a horrible cry.

"W-what is this thing Papa?" you asked with a hint of fear. "I told you it's my dear friend and it wants to be Good friends with you Y/N."

This thing bit me, and it's teeth are sharp as hell... But I can't let this stop me, I need to win. You looked at your wound on your arm and put your finger on it, and slowly brought it to your mouth. St that moment your eyes flowed with rage and a dark crimson. Your horns grew double their original size, your tail falling deeper into the water. Your wings slowly opens revealing holes and tears, you had just gotten them from your previous battle with an older kid with a flowing purple mist.

Papa watching from two sided glass looks at the green haired woman. "What is this, Inko?"
"Sir they are the wounds from her previous battle, she told me nothing happened and it was a clean fight, she must have lied to redeem her-" SMACK. Your Papa struck the woman across the face "THIS IS OUR BEST FIGHTER DONT LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN." Inko nodded and looked back into the glass. As Papa returned his gaze as well his eyes widened. There you were holding the creature in your claws. "DIE" was the only words that came from your mouth before a spray of blood covered you and the walls.

The lights flashed back on and you were in your room again. Inko slowly came in you crouched not to be dragged out again. "I'm not doing anything just coming to check on you."
The woman then slowly stripped you and felt your skin for any wounds to fix. She gagged at your back, scars old and new. She rubbed them gently and asked what happened. " Nothing leave me be!" the pain from your past slowly returned to you and you made a quick dash away and hit your desk. The woman just got up and left after that. Not like it bothered you.

At your desk you discovered a piece of paper that read,

Dear my little Gremlin,
This is your last task and my last hope from getting you out of here, this people are playing a trick on both of us. They are USING you ask their own personal weapon. Something so awful should be happening to you, so we must rebel. Kill them all. It's our last resort.

Love, Papa

Your eyes filled with rage. This wasn't going to happen again. Your eyes returned to the color of blood as you proceeded to break down your steel door.......

BREAKING NEWS! AN ABANDONED BUILDING HAS BEEN FOUND BURNED WITH DOZENS OF VICTIMS LEFT INSIDE. THE POLICE HAVE OPEND AN INVESTIGATION ON THE MATTER. OUT HERO ALL MIGHT WAS THE FIRST TO ARRIVE AND MANAGED TO SAVE ONE WOMAN INKO MIDORIYA. ALL MIGHT WILL ASSIST IN THIS INVESTIGATION IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE DIAL......———-

"Hi, yes I have information on a possible suspect, a young girl Y/N." Papa hung up the phone before anyone could answer. "I may have told her to murder them all but i didn't say she could leave my grasp.

There you have it folks a long waited chapter. i can't believe how bad i am at this. thank god summer is just about here, more time for some writing! That's all thanks for reading i love you all! <3

^13 over and out