«•• 2 ••»

«»«»«»«»«»

"WHO THE HELL are you and what are you doing in here?!" Marinette screeched, referring to the complete stranger just chilling in the backseat. She was highly unsettled.

"I'm Adrien Agreste and I uh... don't really know how I got to this spaceship if I'm being honest," the boy admitted, wide eyed and taking in his surroundings. He looked to be about her age, like he was also in his last year of high school.

"Spaceship? This is my car, not spacecraft! And what do you mean you 'don't know'? How do you not know how you end up in someone's car?!"

Adrien was vehemently startled and confused at her sudden and loud outburst. "Miss, one second I was installing new equipment in my school, and the next I appeared here. I'd hardly call this a car, it's... I don't even know."

Her head began to swim. How in the hell was such an occurrence even plausible?

"There is no way this is happening," she breathed in disbelief, not sure what was real and what was fake. Her head started to pound against her skull. "Where are we?" he asked.

Furrowing her brow and blinking rapidly, she responded, "Oh, well, we're at Sonic. You want anything?" The way Marinette figured, if the boy in her car wasn't a twisted figment of her imagination, she might was well be courteous.

"I'll take a large root beer if you don't mind," he said, his bottom half shifting around as if he was uncomfortable. Finding sanity in leaning out the window and pressing the red button, she ordered her small green apple slush with Nerds and Adrien's root beer.

Once the deed was done, she sat back in her seat, brain kicking instantly into overdrive.

"Are you not at all concerned with how you ended up here?" Marinette pried. Adrien shrugged. "It's more like deja vu for me."

"What?"

"Yeah I've actually had this dream before, so it's not anything new."

She pinched the bridge of her nose. This boy was already killing her five minutes into just knowing him. "This is really happening; it's not a dream," she said with emphasis. His brow furrowed in retaliation.

"No it's not. Any minute now the ten tentacled octopus will scoop me up and take me back to the basement I was at, where I'll wake up from my nap," he was all too adamant.

She was puzzled. Knowing she needed to prove how he wasn't dreaming, the girl was torn between pinching him and pouring his drink on his lap once it got here. Both choices were too violent, but it apparently was necessary.

Deciding to pinch the skin of his arm, the boy yelped. "What was that for?!"

"I was showing you how serious this is. You're not in a dream, Adrien; this is very, very real."

His green eyes expanded as if he was scared. She knew the expression all too well; he was about to make an escape. Putting the lock setting safely on child-proof, she angled her body to better see him.

The dude was wrecked.

"Then how the hell did I get here?!"