T e n.

Sonmei's POV

Today is the party. Party. Why do I hate that word. I haven't been to a party since that night with Hansoul. I don't even wanna go, I just feel different when I'm with Taehyung.

It's already 6:30 pm. I had gotten ready about an hour ago. I put on a little more makeup than I usually do. I had put on a white tank, high waisted denim shorts, with lavender duster. I look at myself in my in the mirror.

Do I look okay?

Suddenly my phone dings. I open up the message.

Taehyung: "Hey, we'll be there in about 10 minutes. See you soon :)."

Me: "okay, see you when u get here ^^"

I wait for them to get here. I get a text shortly after.

Taehyung: "Hey, we're outside

Me: ok. I'll be down.

I took the stairs down . I'm rushing down but as soon as I get closer to the front exit , I slow my pace. I see a black car with tinted windows. Could that be them? I see Taehyung get out of the passenger rear. The window of the front passenger seat rolls down and I see another guy who's waving at me. I wave back shyly. I walk towards Taehyung. He looks so.... attractive. He's wearing a white shirt with black denim jeans. That denim jacket he's wearing too. Damn.

"Hey Sonmei."

"Hey Taehyung!"

He stares at me from head to toe. I get shy.

"You look nice," he tells me.

"Thanks, you too," I say nervously.

He walks me to the car and opens the door for me. I get in and I see his friends in the front seats. They both look at me and greet me.

"Hey! You must be Sonmei. I'm Jimin and this is Jungkook. We're all roommates. It's good to finally meet you."

"Hi I'm Jungkook."

Jungkook waves at me and Taehyung gets in the car.

"Nice to meet you guys too! Thank you for picking me up."

"No problem, a friend of Tae's is a friend of ours."

Jimin smiles at me and he turns back to face front. He shifts into drive and starts driving.

It takes about 30 minutes to get to downtown. I see the hotel and it's huge and bright. How rich is the person hosting it?

Jimin parks the car in the parking lot.

"We're here," Jimin says excitedly.

We all unbuckle our seatbelts and gets out. We head into the hotel and walk into the party hall. There's a lot of people, too many people for my liking. It was dim, loud from people talking and music.

"Alright guys, keep your phone on sound and vibrate so we can contact each other if we need to. Time to go party" Jimin shouts. He walks off into the crowd towards the self serve bar.