Part 1 - Rules & Guidelines

Hey Everyone! Welcome to @DesireInLoveBookClub

Every author, especially the undiscovered writers must be wishing their books get reads and comments which undoubtedly will motivate them to write and write wonderful stories. Book club is the right place for that purpose.

@DesireInLoveBookClub invite you all the writers to join the group. Submit form, promote your story and get its exciting benefit!

What we do here? We're here to help each other, where each member will gain readers for their book by reading others, that's the point lined. The club is still new, so for now, the regular activity highlighted are:

1. The Weekly Group Reading (every person in the group must read each other book). By this system, if your story are really liked, they'd become your fans. So, you will get more than just reads but Readers!

2. The Best Love Story and Book Of The Week (each week or each two weeks, from the member's list who had been joined the Weekly Group Reading, the admin will pick 1 TBLS winner from romance genre and 2 BOTW winners from any genre which her/his book then get reads by all the club's member.

 The Best Love Story and Book Of The Week (each week or each two weeks, from the member's list who had been joined the Weekly Group Reading, the admin will pick 1 TBLS winner from romance genre and 2 BOTW winners from any genre which her/his book ...

HERE'RE THE RULE AND DETAIL EXPLANATION ABOUT WHAT TO BE OBEYED BY OUR CLUB'S MEMBERS. (Long list but actually it's so simple to do! It's arranged to guarantie all participants followed the rules and do assignments one by one to make the club's activity run properly and everyone get its benefits):

1. Every member need to fill out the joining form before submit book and participate in club activities.

* Form 1 in the part 2 of this book is for new member        application. All club's member must fill out this    form and complete the assignment to become a valid member and can participate in club activities (ie. Weekly Group Reading).

* Form 2 is regular form (must be filled out by members who want to participate in each round of Weekly Group Reading). There is detail assigment you must do to make the activity/programme succeeded. You can see the first regular form on part 3 of this book which is for joining Weekly Group Reading Round 1.