Part 5 - WGR Round 1 Announcement Page (Who're Your Partners?)

Guys, here are the groups for this Round 1! Find your partner's stories you need to read and give honest positive comments for them

Guys, here are the groups for this Round 1! Find your partner's stories you need to read and give honest positive comments for them. (You can examine again the step by step assignments detailedly on part 1 or part 3 of this book!)

Group #1:

WritersBlock200 - Dead By Daylight (Fan fiction)

Queen_Nabz - Just Me, Myself and You (Teen fiction)

airazhae18 - Target X (Fiction)

Group #2:

Mathew_Risos  - Together Forever Alone (Fantasy) 

KikkuMaitra - Lost And Found (Harry Potter fanfiction/Romantic thriller)

deequeen18 - Wicked Games (Romance)

Group #3:

hebahamdi - Untold Sorrow (Love/Romance) 

PaleAire - To Marry an Heir (Romance)

reannekennedy17 - Until I Meet You | Wattys2018 (Romance)

Group #4:

BlacKliPstiCK17 - The Hellion Queen (Historical fiction)

Taekook_Larry - For The Rest of Ours | Taekook (Fanfiction)

_EvokingSpirit - The Football Project (Teen fiction)

@AwgawinFiresnap - (the book has been removed)

You can read the books now, and let's see if your story part and comments be favorited by your partners or not!👍 💖 :-) 

* Please try to get in touch with your partners to make sure all persons in the group read and review each other's book!

* This Weekly Group Reading Round 1 will take time from this Monday and closed at Friday (August 17, 2018). All confirmations (I have done with the forum and books of @eeee...................etc) must be fully gathered then. :-) 

* The Best Love Story and Book Of The Week winners will be announced on Saturday (August 18, 2018)

* And, here it is 1 thread in our Web Forum (http://desireinlove.ml) which all the participants must get involved with: 

Subject: Do you still remember your ex?

Just a simple question. Tell us a special moment with your ex which make you always recollected about him/her and quietly wishing he/she still be with you now...

Copy and Visit this link to share your thought: http://desireinlove.ml/index.php?topic=17.0

(or visit it through external link below): 

* For the members who still haven't registered on our Web Forum, please sign up first and it's suggested use the same name as your wattpad name to make easier for admin to track your posts in the forum. Please remember that it's also a part of assignment you should do. :-) 

The Winners announcement and Also new form for next round (for submitting your book), will be made each Saturday every Week! (US time zone) :-) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~