Chapter 2 - Hospital Bed

' Chapter 2 - Hospital Bed '

' Songs of the chapter

One Life - Justin Bieber

She Don't Like The Lights - Justin Bieber

Fairy tale - Justin Bieber ft. Jaden Smith

• Justin's Point Of View •

- January 21st, 2014 -

|•In The Hospital•|

It's been 3 hours since I've been here, the doctor hasn't told me anything. It can't be anything that serious. Can it? Well I don't know, I left my hotel, my phone and shit is there. Scooter and Alfredo are probably looking for me. I hope I can stay with Jaime, she seems cool, But finding out she don't like me as a idol, even better! Why. Because I would love to date one of my belieber's who be awesome, but having a girl falling in love with me, that has no clue who I am! Perfect, because.... She don't know all about me, like... mmh.... I'm she don't know my favorite color? I don't know it's just that I have a chance to get a normal girl to fall in love with me, like normal people should fall in love. Okay.... I might be rushing this. I'm just saying Jaime is really really pretty, like beautiful times 7. Her light blonde hair, naturally straiten, with curls at the very end. Her beautiful light brown eyes, turns to caramel brown when the sunrises. Her jawline. Her perfect pink lips, fall perfectly, mostly her beautiful smile, her perfect white teeth. She's completely flawless, She's Beautiful, No, no where close to beautiful. She's gorgeous, I have no doubt about it.

"Mr.Bieber?" Some one spoke.

I shot my head up. Then sighed, it's only the doctor. Thank god.

"Yes, doctor. Is she okay." I jumped up, worriedly.

"Um. Well. Mr.Bieber...She has a twisted ankle, but she will be fine, nothing major. How did this happen?" He spoke in wonder.

"Well, we was walking towards each other... and uh... the uh... paps.. and fans found me, and push her out of the way, so I ran and picked her up, and ran to a safe place then she was light headed and fell down, And I fell with her because I was trying to help her, but she fell and landed on me but her ankle hit the ground, and I guess got twisted." I said shakingly.

"Okay, well you can go see her and she will be released when she's ready." He smiled, then walking away.

"Okay then." I whispered to my self.

I quietly walked in her room to see her sleeping, she laid there lightly snoring, which was so adorable. I sat down in the chair and brought it closer to the bed, I put my hand on her hand, I felt something but I brush it off. Swag.

She's just laying there, quietly, sleeping. I wonder what I should say. When she wakes up, like should I say Hey? Hey girl? How are you babe? no I'm just kidding, I dont know her yet. I glanced up at her and she's still laying. I started lightly humming One life, witch turned to singing.

"So girl, if you just be honest with me I know we can make this work.

Love you.

I know that you afraid bæ but you don't need to be saved bæ, you just need some one to understand, and I think I need the same bae. So only where you at let's keep this honest, hold you where your at and that's a promise. Open up never keep it from us, nothing left between us baby nothing. Tell me what you want let keep it case, tell me who created you I'm fakin', open up and never keep it from us nothing left between us babbbby. Hopefully you give me a chance, all I want is love a romance wanta give it all, give it all to you. I want dream what you dream, go where you go. Only live one life and I only live it with you. I wanta sleep where you sleep, connect with your soul. Only live one life, only wanta live it with youuu. ohh yaaa. Ohh yaaa. Only want live it with you. Ohhh. Only want live it with.