Excuse Me, Miss?

You run a hand through your hair in frustration as you attempt to upload a video for the umpteenth time. Every time you would click upload, it would just freeze up and you'd have to start all over again.

You worked at a company called Buzzfeed, where they had you star in different videos, you either played rather difficult games of "Would You Rather" to attempting weird Instagram trends or dumb Internet challenges.

After your latest attempt at uploading that stupid video failed once more, you threw your hands up and muttered "I give up" before putting your head in your hands

"Excuse me, miss? Do you need some help?" you heard a male voice say from behind you. You turn around and come face to face with a man with black hair styled to perfection, black eyes and a polite smile.

"Y-yes, everytime I try to upload this video my computer keeps freezing up and I have to do the whole process all over again"

"Want me to take a swing at it?" he asked

"Knock yourself out" you say, getting up from your seat to allow this man to try and figure out what the problem is. After 5 minutes, he managed to get the video uploaded, which you left both shocked and speechless.

"Ta-da!" he said

"How--how did you do that?!" you exclaimed

"Well, I don't know, I just clicked upload and it just uploaded" he said "my computer often does that when I'm either editing of uploading a video, just takes a few tries is all"

"Well, thank you, um.. I'm sorry I didn't even get your name" you say

"My name's Ryan" he said "How long have you worked here, I never seen you before"

"About a year" you say

"Really? Wow, this is a big place, so no wonder I didn't see you until just now" he said

"Well, I gotta run, but it was nice meeting you, Ryan" you say

"You too, um..."

"Y/N" you reply, after noticing that he was trying to figure out your name

"Y/N" he says "That's a pretty name"

"Thanks" you say "Well, you have a good day"

You walk out to your car after clocking out and drive home, ready to just sink into a bubble bath and relax the day off.

Accidental Happily Ever After (Ryan Bergara X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें