Proposal

A/N: Ok so this is almost a year late I'm sorry! I'm gonna finish this story with at least three more chapters and then I'm gonna start another Buzzfeed Unsolved story (Shane Madej X Reader)

******

Two years later

You and Ryan walked hand in hand down Central Park, as you had decided to spend your two year anniversary in New York City, you two had just seen a Broadway play and now you were just enjoying a peaceful walk through a beautiful walkway

"I really enjoyed that play, how did you know I wanted to see Waitress?" You asked

"When you fangirled on social media when Colleen Ballinger announced she was gonna be in it!" Ryan smiled "and I knew I had to get you to New York to see it, cause I knew it would make you smile, and I love seeing you happy! Remember how I surprised you with the tickets?"

You chuckled "Yeah, you told me that you had taken a selfie on your phone and wanted me to give my opinion on it before you posted it and I thought that was strange because you had never asked me to do that but I went along with it and instead of a selfie I saw mobile tickets to Waitress! That's another thing I love about you, your always full of surprises!"

"I do have another surprise for you" Ryan grinned

Before you could ask, Ryan was down on one knee and pulling a small box out of his coat pocket, opening it to reveal a diamond ring "Oh my...." you cover your mouth with your hand as you realize what's happening.

"I know we always talk about being married and being together forever but I want make that official so Y/N L/N, will you marry me?"

"Yes yes yes!!" you exclaim, jumping into Ryan's arms after he slips the ring on your finger, sharing a kiss as bystanders cheer, in shock that this was real life and not a dream