A Date? With Him?

It had been a month since you met Ryan, and you were determined to learn more about him, you had already found that his last name was Bergara, he starred in a series called BuzzFeed Unsolved with his friend Shane, he was a huge Lakers fan and that he was born in November of 1990.

"Hey, Y/N!" you hear a voice, you look up from your phone to notice Ryan standing in front of you.

"Oh, hi" you say, quickly shutting your phone off.

"I wanted to ask you, I have two tickets to the Lakers game tomorrow, I was gonna go with someone else, but he backed out at the last minute, so, I thought that maybe you'd like to go with me"

You were taken aback, you didn't know a lot about sports and the only game you ever went to was during a field trip in 3rd grade. You thought that since you were free on Saturday, you would go, it was time you spent your Saturdays doing something other than eating pizza and watching Shane Dawson (no shade towards Mr. Dawson, I actually really like him!!)

"Sure" You reply

"Great, we're gonna have so much fun, we're gonna gorge ourselves with nachos and Coke and have the best night ever!" Ryan exclaimed, making you smile.

"What time does the game start?" you ask

"7, so I'm gonna pick you up around 5, will that work?" he asked

"Yeah" you said, grabbing a slip of paper from your purse and writing your address on it before handing it to Ryan "Here's where I live"

"great, thanks!" he said "I'll see you then"

*******

You paced by your front door, checking your makeup every few seconds, waiting for the tell-tale car horn honk that would let you know that Ryan had arrived. You hoped that he didn't get lost, given that you lived in a complicated part of town.

Honk-honk!

You jump slightly at the sound, before realizing what it meant, Ryan was here! You hastily grab your purse and run out the front door, you notice Ryan in the driver's seat, wearing a Lakers jersey. You greeted him with a "Hello" as you slid into the passenger side of the car.

"Hi, Y/N!" he said

"Did you get lost?" you say with a smile

"No, I have GPS" he said "So, you ready to rock n roll?"

You nod as Ryan pulls out of your driveway and begins the drive to the Staples Center.