Introduction

I have been gone for a long while and trust me my goodness. I apologize for my absence but let me take this time to elaborate why I chose to do another story. As my time in this crazy ass fandom continued I developed a darker mindset when thinking of stories and plots. For this particular fan fiction I want to explore deeper into my twisted mind and put it all into words using my favorite characters and ships. When I mean twisted, it is going to get dark and I will be sure to include trigger warnings. Basically this entire novel is a trigger warning since it'll be covering multiple ideals having to do with mental and physical abuse on some levels.
This story will be taken place in the Omegaverse, but I will not be pushing the concept too hard. Yes it is Ereri but there will be littler Eruri moments in here as well.
I will be posting this story as well on my A03 account so that I can share my story with multiple people. I do hope that you enjoy!
While I continue to work on writing out my story the first chapter will be small but it will be covering the general beginning of this story. Some questions will be left unanswered for a while until further notice and hopefully for your question to be answers you'll keep reading to find out more :)
Much love 💕