Short Scenario 7: Libra

v (who you cuddle with and where ~ in bed)

you lie down on your sofa on your phone. you were waiting for your boyfriend to come home. you had waited all day for him, and he still hadn't come back.
you were about to make dinner for yourself, when you heard the front door open and close.
"i'm home!" you heard taehyung shout from the front door.
you sprinted to him and jumped on him, whilst he pecked all over your face.
"i missed you so much today, baby," you said to him whilst pouting like a baby.
he chuckled at you.
"i know, I have too," he held the bottom of your thighs and carried you upstairs to your shared bedroom. he placed you in the bed, tucked you in and he got in next to you. he wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on the top of yours.
you curled up into a ball and cuddled up next to him.
you would both do these a lot, and you both enjoyed it. it gave you both a chance to be close to each other, before his work would interrupt and say "hey guys, guess who's here?! that's right, it's ya boi, taehyung's workplace, coming to collect him."
this cuddle session lasted for the rest of the night, because you both had fallen asleep.
but at least you were together with him again.