something i need to address

please read this ty ily

so i think i need to finally talk about this now.

i really am struggling to think of new ideas for new zodiacs.

no, it is not because my brain is so small that an ant could eat it lmao.

but jokes aside, i really am struggling, and assuming as i have to post at least one zodiac each day, it's difficult.

i've been struggling with zodiacs for a while now and i've (somehow) been able to continue writing chapters every day up until today.

today, i've had no inspiration for a zodiac, and it's been on my mind all day.

so today i came up with an idea that i REALLY don't like and i'm not sure if you, the reader, would be too.

i was contemplating ending the zodiac book.

yup, that ACTUALLY came across my mind today.

but i do have an alternative option just in case no one is happy with that.

i was also thinking of just not publishing a chapter every day, and instead posting ever so often.

but again, i don't like that and i'm not sure if you would be fine with that too.

and i can also continue writing chapters every day, but i will have to take breaks every so often, which will most probably only last up to 2 days.

so i'll just do a little poll to see what you think. you don't have to vote, because i don't want to force you into anything.

just comment anything in it, and that will be classified as one vote.

just one thing.

you can only vote once, and i'll check the result in exactly 24 hours.

________________________________

voting:

finish the zodiac book and focus on something else.

post every so often, most probably one ever 3-4 days or maybe more.

continue writing every day but have multiple breaks every so often.

________________________________

also, i had another idea that came to my mind after i did the "Your K-Pop Name" chapter.

perhaps i could make a book dedicated to bts games!

basically, these would be games like some bts instagram fan accounts do.

the "Your K-Pop Name" chapter is basically one of the types of games that are made.

one of the example of what game an instagram fan account would make is:

________________________________

Who is your BTS Boyfriend?

(based on the last number when you press 'like')

1. v
2. jungkook
3. suga
4. rm
5. jin
6. jimin
7. j-hope
8. v
9. jungkook
                                   0. suga

________________________________

so when the reader presses 'like' and, for example, the number of likes is 427, the player will have j-hope, and if the number of likes is 393 when they liked it, they would get suga.

(sorry i am terrible with describing things)

i thought of this because i really enjoy those instagram games, and i want the people who perhaps don't have instagram and don't have the opportunity to see those type of games.

so just comment here if you would read that bts game book if i was to make it.

now, i'll let you free, and i'll update tomorrow.

byee!