02

Hi, how are you? :)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Macey made a decent living for a eighteen year old who was about to go to college. Her job at Attica was definitely not low paying in comparison to other hostess and waitress jobs in the area, which made paying for her flat and car easy.

As she drove to the local market, she thought of where she wanted her life ahead, what she wanted to do.

She didn't know.

But, being the self motivated person she was, she was determined to find her calling and grasp it with everything she had, giving her full effort.

Was it to be art? Music? Teaching? Medicine? She was about to start at a university on the small scrapings she could use to pay along with some small scholarships, yet her path was undecided.

Macey was independent, caring, and strong, and she wouldn't let anything ever change that. She never wanted to be dependent on someone else to do things for her, or help her in any way. She didn't want to be a bludger. That's why as soon as she graduated, she moved out and got her own job so that she could support herself. And boy was she lucky when she was hired at Attica. She not only got a job, but she got a high-paying hostess job. It was a good start.

~

Macey had a day off, something that didn't happen too often. She loved working and the managers at Attica loved having her work there. Customers seemed to adore having her there, even though all that she did was take people to their tables and answer calls for reservations.

She decided to go shopping since she had time to herself, going to the closest shopping mall.

The first hour of her shopping was uneventful. She simply walked around stores, looking through the racks with no real interest. She ended up buying one dress that appealed to her, and it was more of an impulse buy than a need.

She watched people around, seeing the happy ones and the sad ones as they did their shopping. Macey enjoyed the company of other people, yet she liked them at a distance. That's why she liked her job so well. She could be around people but not have to get to know them and they wouldn't have to get to know her.

She didn't want people getting to know her.

She didn't want people to know of her past, who she once was.

It was in the second hour, though, that something rather different happened to her.

Macey was walking around the mall, a bag in one hand and a pop in the other. She was caught in her own thoughts, not paying any attention to her surroundings.

Without thinking or looking, she turned a corner, planning on entering a different store, when she ran smack into another body, sending her bag and pop to the ground, along with her body.

"Watch where-" she started to speak, already pissed off. She knew she didn't look, but she was on the floor and she was mad. But when she looked up, she decided against finishing her sentance. Instead, she picked her bag up and her now empty cup off of the floor. She knew she needed to call someone over to clean the mess, but she was currently staring down the handsome man that had hit on her at Attica.

"Uh, I'm sorry," the boy said, steadying her with his hand as she stood up. She didn't much care for his touch, but she didn't lash out about it. "Macey, right?"

She raised her eyebrows, surprised he remembered her name. Macey didn't remember his name.

"Yeah," she replied. "Um, sorry."

She was embarrassed and intimidated by the blonde boy, so she quickly tried to get away.

"Hey, wait," the boy said, following after her. "At least let me buy you a new drink."

She tried to ignore him and keep walking, but he had grabbed her arm.

"No thank you," she said to him, not looking at him. She didn't want to talk to the boy, let alone have him buy her a drink which would result in the two having to spend a little more time together.

"Them let me take you out somewhere," Luke suggested. This statement made Macey stop, but not for the reason Luke thought. When she stopped, Luke expected her to turn around and accept his offer, but what she did was nothing compared to that.

That statement made Macey want to puke, knowing his infamous reputation. She turned, with newfound courage, and said, "Why would I do that? You aren't genuinely interested! You just want to get into my bed!" She kept her voice low, but it was harsh.

Luke was shocked at her words, expecting her to be the kind of girl that was shy and that would never cross anyone. He was wrong.

Macey had these bursts of courage that she sometimes later regretted, but other times, she was glad she did it.

"That wasn't my intention," Luke said, slightly stretching the truth.

"Sure it wasn't," Macey retorted, turning and walking away.

Luke caught up with her, stepping into stride next to her. For some reason, he couldn't let this one slide. He wanted her.

"I'm sorry, our introduction wasn't the best. Can we start over?" He asks her, giving her a dazzling smile to match his charm.

She gives him a blank look before her expression switches over to one of contemplation. He thinks she'll easily agree by the look on her face.

"No," she said, shrugging him off and walking away.

But Luke didn't give up that easily, he wouldn't.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Hello cookies :)

Actually I'm gonna call you guys LilahPops

Like lollipops, except lilah for Delilah. Get it? Get it? I'm funny right?

Okay no? Damn it. :(

Anyway you guys, what do y'all think so far?

And I want you guys to go ahead and know, if you guys don't like the way I'm portraying Luke in this, you don't have to read it. This is a FanFICTION. It's not real. I'm well aware of this and the fact that Luke is not a douchebag like I have him in this book. So, if you don't like the fact that I have him like this, just delete it from your library and read another Luke fanfic where he's perfect like in real life okay?

When I ask you guys what you think, I love the positive feedback, and the criticism. What I do not appreciate is when people are judging the actual characters and story. Yes, you can criticize the development of their character in my writing. But don't complain about the personality I choose for my characters... Because they are mine.

My characters are of my own creation, and they aren't like the actual celebrities I use. That's why this is au. Different Lukey Poo.

Okey now to the fun stuff...

Are you guys okay with slight smut in this book? Because I'm most likely going to have it in later chapters. I mean, why wouldn't there be in a book about a sex addict and a virgin? Eh.

I love you peeps. I mean pops. LilahPops ;P

You're perfect okay. Don't forget that and I love each and every one of you. Kisseesssssssss <3

vote vote vote bbys

xox -Delilah