ix. sweet pea

( sweet pea )

( sweet pea )

things were going worst for sweet pea as the two closest people he cared about were in the hospital because of being shot by some northsider.

the boy cared about y/n like they were together, meaning that he would hurt anybody whoever hurt the girl. she meant everything to him and sweet pea didn't want to use his girl.

revenge was talking place as the south side serpents were trashing the school throwing trash, smashing windows basically destroying everything.

the voice of archie andrews came into his hearing only wanting to kick his ass for his so called team mate shooting fangs and y/n.

taking his blade out of his pocket storming towards the bulldogs who held sports equipment as weapons causing the serpents to laugh.

' i'm going to kick your ass, andrews, your so called boy put the two people i care about in the hospital. you northsiders like to take everything from us, don't you? '

( not requested )

sorry for not updating this book, homework is crushing me. and people aren't requesting anything so i don't have any ideas but please tell someone you know to request. i don't mind if you request again, i would love to do that. it would mean alot, but i wanna thank everybody who has been voting on this book i love you guys.