xiii. drew ray tanner

( drew ray tanner )

( drew ray tanner )

it was three o'clock in the morning, drew was spending the night in with vanessa, jordan and y/n but by the time it hit midnight jordan and vanessa passed out.

the sound of jordan's snores were loud as y/n wanted to throw her pillow at him, but she needed to be comfortable.

drew wondered off into the kitchen grabbing something to eat while she was looking through her instagram double tapping multiple photos.

the sound of a spoon hitting up against someone caught her attention noticing that drew was eating cereal with milk dripping from his mouth.

y/n giggled at his silliness causing him to look over at him wiping his chin, placing down the bowl onto the small coffee table strolling over to her.

moving his body on top of her with his arms on either side of her letting small amount of pressure press up against her, leaning down to press a soft kiss against her lips that turned into something more.

her hands were roaming his body while his arms kept still, her delicate fingers slipped into his shirt lightly digging into his back. only to be interrupted by the sound of jordan's voice.

you two seriously couldn't keep it in your pants for one day? '

' shut the hell up jordan '

( not requested )