chapter 4: explanations and death plots

kazuma pov

"will you fucking stop" I yell at the spirit. "we've been around town 5 times in 4 fucking hours" I continue. the spirit starts to slow down at the construction yard. why are we stopping here I wonder. the spirit turns around and disappears. before it disappears it whispers"here, search here". "fine give me orders like I'm a slave" I yell to the wind. I feel a presence. " something's coming " I mumble. I look towards the allay and see two people coming. they come out of the alley. how does the kannagi know that I'm here. I've only been here 2 minutes.

5 hours ago

spirit pov

"the plan is to separate kazuma from the other guy so ryuya can kill anyone who knows him and make it look like he came alone for revenge" says my master. " what do I get out out of it" I say. " "simple, I set you free and will never call upon you again" he says. "sure let's do this". I say. I turn and go away. "now where is this bitch"

4 hours 50 minutes later

ayano pov

"don't tell father I came with you two" I say. "don't worry about It" says shingo. " yeah, we won't tell if we can see you fight" says takeya. "deal" I say. we arrive 8 minutes later. shingo and takeya are running through an alley before I'm out the car. I run after them but as soon as I reach them wind surrounds me. " wind can't stop me " I say as I shoot a fireball at the wind. the fireball hits the wind and evaporates. "this is going to take a minute" I mumble.

20 minutes before

Ken pov

after 3 hours and 40 minutes in the hospital and several doctors hair caught on fire, they let me out of the earth equivalent of hell. "now, where is kazuma" I say. thanks to being near kazuma for such a long time, I can trace him within a 10 mile radius. ( the longer I stay near a person the farther I can track them , ayano I can track within a 50 yard radius) he's circling the construction yard.  it seems like he is following someone and he has no idea where the fuck he's going does he. "baka" I mumble. I take a step forward and stumble and fall to the ground. that trick took it out of me. I don't know why I managed to survive without major injuries. usually I break both my legs and my pelvis but ok. usually I channel all my energy into one part of my body ,most likely my legs, and when I hit the ground , I transfer the energy to the earth making it soft and deflect me seriously injuring me but not killing me. so how did I only get some cuts and a huge bruise. I shake my head and get up. I'm over thinking this. I grab the railing and make my way down. I see a barrel with fire in it. no one's around it so I stumble towards it until I reach it. I quickly double check and see if anyone is there. no one is in sight. I put my hands in the fire and absorb the energy of the fire. nothing is left in the barrel and I feel somewhat energized. I turn and come face to face with ryuya. I jump 10 feet back and summon ember. "what do you want" I snarl. I hope he didn't come for a fight cause he probably defeat me and finish his job. he just stands and smiles an arrogant smile. a minute passes before he opens his mouth and says "I came to give you an invitation to reunion at the construction yard". he slashes his fingers at the air and the wind comes towards me. I slash it directly with ember and see that he is gone. the construction yard was where kazuma was circling. "there's no way that........" I stop and start running to the construction yard.

ryuya pov

as I fly away from Ken, I chuckle and smile. "everything is falling into place, now we wait for our enemies kill each other " the beta spirit says. " no .......cannot ......... hurt ........Ken" I manage to say. "no , who asked you the medium who's father gave up not to a possession but to a legion of us". the alpha spirit says. a hurricane of pain goes and rips through me. my mind and spirit are nearly broken but I must hold on to my body so that I can hopefully take over even if it's only for a minute. so even if I have to endure the pain for over a century, I will. so let all hell break lose, I must endure to ensure that the plan doesn't work.........ahhhhhhhh.

kazuma pov

who is it I wonder. I see a set of faces that are familiar but are forgotten. "kazuma, why did you do it" the shorter one says. what are they talking about. "have you lost your voice, traitor, tell even if why you did it" says the taller one. what do they think I've done. "what the hell are you two accusing me of doing."  I say. "you know already, you're the one who killed the three kannagi members" says the shorter one. "I didn't kill them find another wind user" I reply. " then go explain that to jugo" the taller one says. "I'm not a part of the kannagi so jugo could just meet me" I say. I shoot a blade of wind at a bulldozer' s claw and fuga clan member came out of it. "I knew I was being followed" I say. "just come and-" he starts but I interrupt him "I didn't kill them end of story, the end". " why you" the taller says  while charging a fireball. well then this should be interesting.

Ken pov

I finally reach the roof overlooking the construction yard but not before I see a mini tornado in the alley next to the building. ryuya is probably blocking off all the exits, I think as I climb up. I reach the top and see ryuya looking down, watching something. I crouch low to the ground and quietly summon ember but even if I had yelled I doubt he would have heard me. he was that deeply engrossed in what was happening. I start walking towards him at a snail's pace. when about 10 feet away, I stopped because something was different about him. his normally jet black hair was grey and his somewhat tannish skin was albino pale. he looked as if I touched he would crumble to dust. so I wonder what would happen if a sword went through him. very carefully I sneak up and get less the 3 feet behind him. I flip ember so that it's blade runs along the outside of my arm and finally charge him. the blade goes through his back like butter and pierces his heart. I rapidly cover his mouth and break his neck. I let him fall to the ground, dead as you can possibly be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

note dear readers I will lie to you a lot about when I'm publishing. so I'm going to say check this book about every month to 2 months but hey inspiration takes a while to get to me. so for next time this is

shadowofmario signing off